Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 07:21 PM

Re: What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done?

Not a decision I could make for myself but as a baby, my family were so anxious to get to our new home on a small island several miles across the frozen sea, that we took the journey by dogsleigh. The sea proved to be not completely frozen in parts!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I once put my hand in a tank of Piranhas.
Well, I didn't know about them at the time.
you still have a hand?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
I once told the missus that her bum DID look big in that!,!
Bet she came out all guns blazing lol
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

21-03-2018, 07:35 PM

While I didn't realise anything was dangerous, I did once put myself in a dangerous position by going in the sea. My husband and I and our best friends went on holiday together and me and Maxine decided to put our lilos in the sea. We floated on our lilos in the sun not realising the tide was taking us out. When I looked and realised how far out we were I proper panicked and swam for my life back to shore but the tide was pushing us back all the time, it was sooooooo scarey but all Maxine did was laugh, she found it hilarious and I was nearly crying LOL. Needless to say, we didn't drown but ohhhhhhh boy that was a lesson learned.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
you still have a hand?
Yes I got out quick
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 07:40 PM

Surfed with tiger sharks several times. Most of the time I didn't know it until pilots or people on shore mentioned having seen them near me.
lli
No, I take that back. The most dangerous thing I do is get out there and drive with the general public .
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 08:02 PM

Hi

I am a great fan of Swamp People.

All being well,I will be going alligator hunting next year.
warleyron
Warley, Essex UK
warleyron is male  warleyron has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 08:56 PM

Skied down the men's downhill course in Val D'isere in a whiteout. 2 minutes for them , nearly an hour for me.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 09:39 PM

I was waiting at a bus stop to go and collect my son from school and was running late,so when a car pulled up and offered me a lift down the hill I accepted,as we drove along the driver asked me to go for a drink with him,I refused ,saying I had to pick up my son from school,but I was scared in case he wouldnt let me out ,or turn nasty,Fotunately he stopped down the hill and let me out.This was a time when people were being raped /attacked when accapting lifts from strangers
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 10:19 PM

In a way, the most dangerous thing l have done is have an Amniocentesis when l was expecting my last child. Because l was 40 and classed as an ‘old mother’, it was recommended that l have it done but it came with risks and could cause a miscarriage.

I will never forget, watching the screen that the doctor was using to guide the long needle into my womb to extract some of the fluid around my baby.

I had to rest for three days after but luckily everything was fine.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top