Join for free
Page 3 of 49 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2015, 12:04 AM

Re: Over 50's Scotland (Part 2)

good evening. Yes I wonder how Gerrard is? He will be missing you Jess, it was always mainly you he spoke to Glad Friday is here, and my colleagues are probably glad they have two days they don't have to listen to my incessant coughing! Lie in tomorrow and looking forward to it!!
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2015, 11:27 AM

Good morning everybody. Dorothy enjoy your time off and take it easy.Myra hope the weather is dry so you and Martin can get out for a walk. Jennifer has gone home and its quiet in here once more. Staying home today as I'll need to get a few things done around here, before the bathrooms are done on Monday.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2015, 01:39 PM

Dorothy are you coming to the lunch on the 10th of June ?
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2015, 05:39 PM

Good afternoon. Just sitting having a well earned drink after our great walk. We managed to get a room in our hotel for Scott. It's such a lovely area. We've come to the hotel next door to try it and it's so homely that folk are sitting with their slippers on!

Hope you're all having a nice day. We got the best of the weather on our walk, but it's raining now,but it doesn't matter when you're in the pub
valentinojess
largs, scotland

28-02-2015, 06:14 PM

Hi Myra glad to hear that you had the best of the weather for your walk. the hotel certainly sounds comfy if they are all wearing their slippers. Been pouring rain here all afternoon and its still raining.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2015, 10:42 PM

good evening all. Myra I hope the weather was ok for your walk today, its turned terrible here tonight, blowing a gale something terrible. No Jess I won't be able to go to the lunch.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

28-02-2015, 10:55 PM

Hi Dorothy sorry you wont be able to make the lunch, there will be another time. Weather here is the same tonight blowing a gale, I'm glad I'm indoors.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2015, 10:45 AM

Morning all

Dorothy, we got the best of the weather for our walk. We even walked through some snow at the summit. The rain was heavier later.

Jess, looks like you'll all have a great time in Edinburgh. It'll be great fun. Ade is great company.

We've just had breakfast and will relax for a wee while, then we're going for a drive to Killing. Then home. It's been a great weekend.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

01-03-2015, 11:46 AM

Hi Myra glad you enjoyed your weekend away, that was nice that Scott could join you. I'm looking forward to Edinburgh and meeting up with Ade and Ann again we always had a great time at the old saga meets. Still raining here and I'll have to finish packing to go and stay with Elizabeth.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

01-03-2015, 02:31 PM

The weather was torrential earlier, so we just decided to drive home. It's actually lovely and sunny here now

Jess, it'll be great getting out of the way at Elizabeth's and coming back to your bathrooms being done. That's the way to do it! It's such an upheaval and it feels like you're living in a building site when you're getting work done at home.

I'm going to do some housework soon, then have a nice bath and just chill. Think it'll be dinner for one for me later. Craig is working and will probably go straight to Michaela's.

Scott and Martin felt slightly off colour this morning, s they had another lie down at the hotel. . Say no more They're both fine now.

Dorothy, you'll be at your dad's today? Hope your cold is much better.

Hope Rona managed okay at her brother's.

Page 3 of 49 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top