Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2017, 06:03 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Hi

Good Morning All.

Not the best start to the day.

Cold and wet, a series of intermittent power cuts during the night.

No heating, I have a computer controlled heat pump heating and hot water system and they cannot come until Thursday to sort it.

The power cuts have messed up the controls to my big marine aquarium, so now trying to sort those out.

I hope you all have a much better day than I am having.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2017, 06:53 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Morning Swims, certainly hope your day improves...

Good morning everyone, clear sky here with just a hint of a frost, but looks like being a pleasant bright day. We are visiting friends today and grabbing a pub lunch with them which will make a nice change from working in the loft.

Enjoy your Sunday folks.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2017, 08:48 AM

Good morning all.

Its sunny here but cold.

I hope you get your hearing sorted soon Swimmy, especially for your Marine Tank.

Off to see the MIL in the Care Home this morning, then on the way back do our weekly shopping.

Have a nice day all.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2017, 08:58 AM

buenas dias all. I hope you get your heating and fish tank sorted out swimfeeders. It is the wrong time of year for such things to be going wrong.

Here at the present time it actually feels a little chilly for the first time, there is also a strong breeze, but the sky is blue and the sun is shining. I'm going to the market with friends this morning, it's ages since I went to any of the Sunday markets. I tend to avoid them during the summer months, too hot and too many holiday makers.

Have a pleasant day all.
Suehebbs
Athens Greece
Suehebbs is female 

05-11-2017, 09:21 AM

Kalimera, from very sunny Athens !
It's a beautiful morning, so far, not a cloud to be seen. Lots of gardening going on in the vicinity, plenty of bonfires too. Better not hang my washing out yet.
Hoping for a relaxing day, work tomorrow, hope everyone has a lovely Sunday too.
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2017, 09:25 AM

morning folks,sunny but cold here,heatings on full bore,
I can see rainbows in the distant so showers on there way
enjoy your day
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2017, 09:38 AM

Good morning all. It's nice & bright here in my little corner of Derbyshire at the moment.

If it's not to cold out there I'm going to do some jobs in the garden this morning.
Later a pub lunch & afternoon stroll with Tony.

I'm still missing 'Victoria' on a Sunday night - wonder what tonight has to offer?

At least I have a brilliant collection of DVD's if the telly is boring. Absolutely loved the 'Goodnight Mr Tom' we watched last night. A very highly recommended film for anybody who hasn't seen it.

Have a good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2017, 09:45 AM

Morning all.

Might stop all this gadding about I do and take a break. Need to tidy up indoors, run round with the hoover, and attempt the taking up of new lounge curtains.

Once I've done that I can measure up the new lino from the offcut I bought recently, for going under the dog run.

Talking to my bro yesterday and I said I was getting incredibly lazy (indoors I meant) and achieved not a lot. He more or less admitted to doing the same. They were lounging about in jim jams yesterday and at midday got notification his step daughter was just 40 minutes away to pop in briefly! He said they hurriedly dressed, afterwards he walked her to her car - the only time he went out yesterday - and they got their JJs back on! They couldn't wait, lol.

I had to laugh. It is very rare I will stay indoors the whole day...try to get out for a little leisurely walk up the road, if I can, even if it's to the Co-op for a pinta.

Not been to the allotment for over two weeks now. That can wait.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2017, 09:59 AM

Good morning everyone a bright chilly morning.

I am trying to work up some enthusiasm to give Chloe a tidy up a job I do in the garage and it is freezing out there this morning. It is only going to get colder so I better get on with it .

Enjoy your day .
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2017, 10:12 AM

Morning all. Lovely sunny but cold day.
Sausages for dinner as the brisket that was going in the slow cooker hadn't defrosted. Its now tomorrow's dinner. We could have gone out for a pub lunch but the sausages were already defrosted as I got them out of the freezer at the same time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top