Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 07:03 AM

Good Morning Saturday.

Hi

A lousy start to the day, icy, a smattering of snow and forecast serious rain and a maximum of 3C for the rest of the day.

I still have no heating or hot water, which is a bit of a bummer.

Have a good day all.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 07:42 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday.

Good morning Swimmy and everyone

That’s a bummer swimmy. I was thinking I had it bad as we had heavy snow last night , it’s -2 at the moment and my drive into work is along un gritted country lanes but at least I have heating and hot water

We are lucky cos even if the boiler does pack up we have the stoves for heat and we can boil a kettle. A few years ago we went six days without power, the stoves were life savers

Anyways nothing really planned for the day. Working till ten then I guess it’s the usual weekly chores

Stay safe everyone x
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 07:49 AM

Good Morning all.

Cold and Icy here! Going to wrap up warmly for my mile walk to the farm shop. Stocking up on vegs to make chutneys and pickles this weekend.

Then I have a necklace to repair for a friend and another one to design as a Christmas gift.

Stay warm and safe everyone.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 08:02 AM

Good morning all.

Brrr its cold outside and frosty, its time for my scarf and woolly hat.
Off into Town, do some shopping then Opticians for Eye Test.

Have a nice day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 09:22 AM

Morning everyone, just back from a cold walk around the ponds and now enjoying a steaming cappucino before heading back into the loft to start fixing the insulation. I may be gone for quite some time....

Sorry to hear of your heating problems Swimmy, why is it the boiler only ever packs up in winter...

Have a good day folks
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 09:55 AM

Morning all.
It is jut 1 degree here at the mo. and still icey everwhere.

Swim, who are you waiting for to get your heating sorted? Is it gas or electric? I don't understand why no one has been to a breakdown in this weather, especially with you being a pensioner?
Suehebbs
Athens Greece
Suehebbs is female 

25-11-2017, 10:05 AM

Good morning all,
sorry to hear about the cold weather in U.K. Here we have gorgeous sunshine with a bit of a bite, great drying weather as my old Mum would say.
Got to make the most of Saturday as I am having to go to work on Sunday, but hoping to get most of my jobs finished. Hope you all have a lovely weekend.
Rosey
Essex,UK
Rosey is female  Rosey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 10:15 AM

Morning all....
Frosty morning with fog, but the sun is shining now, so hopefully we will go to the beach with our little dog after lunch. Enjoy your day.....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 10:17 AM

Good morning everyone a cold wind here but very sunny.

Lots to do today, first the ironing then lots of mince pies to make for the family. I am spending tomorrow afternoon with the children and promised a tin of mince pies and no sugar weaning biscuits for the baby boys

Enjoy your day
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 10:28 AM

frosty overnight and a cold morning but with plenty of sunshine now

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top