Join for free
Page 6 of 35 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2018, 09:21 PM

Re: Hair!!!

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Well, I guess we did want opinions...

See Mort, I have been listening and learning from you....I posted something, then I changed it because I thought about some things you have been helping me with....give me a pat on the back, I deserve it, hahahahah
Gee .. I don't know what to say in answer to that Blue. I'm not the best role model on here you know .... but I think you're pretty awesome. Both you and Bratti.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2018, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Gee .. I don't know what to say in answer to that Blue. I'm not the best role model on here you know .... but I think you're pretty awesome. Both you and Bratti.
Well Morti, you have no idea how much you helped push me in the right direction. And just so you know, I think you are pretty awesome too, for taking me under your wing that time. I was ready to quit the forum as I was angry and confused....
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2018, 09:51 PM

I colour my hair blonde about every 6 weeks and just love it.
Wouldn"t want it any other way .
xxx
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2018, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
I have never seen that Sweetie Pie. Does is come in a spray can?
This.

You could have matching, like a twin.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2018, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
I colour my hair blonde about every 6 weeks and just love it.
Wouldn"t want it any other way .
xxx
Hi APRICOT

Do you have blonde highlights or is it all blonde? Is it completely natural blonde? Lucky you if it is. Bet it is lovely.

With your nick name, I expected you were going to say that you have some apricot colour in it.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

12-03-2018, 10:05 PM

Bratti, how would apricot and dark orange go for me?
I don't date or go anywhere special very often (althought I do have a big date coming up soon and I would like to see how I am going to look). I will be wearing a black dress so almost anything will go with it.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2018, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
This.

You could have matching, like a twin.
I got that look with aqua sea emulsion on the top of my head after painting the bathroom ceiling.... to match my dip dyed split ends painting the skirting boards with brilliant white gloss.
And it was free.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2018, 10:10 PM

I got that look with aqua sea emulsion on the top of my head after painting the bathroom ceiling.... to match my dip dyed split ends painting the skirting boards with brilliant white gloss.
And it was free.
I could use those chalks and WE could be twins
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

12-03-2018, 10:15 PM

Only if you have cosmetic surgery on your nose Sweetie ... or flatten your nose against a pane of glass to produce the most desirable snout.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

12-03-2018, 10:17 PM

Only if you have cosmetic surgery on your nose Sweetie ... or flatten your nose against a pane of glass to produce the most desirable snout.
Can I use sellotape?
Or is that cheating.

Page 6 of 35 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top