Join for free
Page 7 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8 >
confused.com
North Wales
confused.com is female  confused.com has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2016, 10:18 PM

Re: The Walking Dead

Thanks for the update, my partner reckons Carol will bring the rest of the tribe as well as the king and they'll all join forces against the horrible one
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2016, 02:47 PM

I'm getting confused with all the different groups?? Hopefully they will all come together to defeat Negan... it will be interesting to see what Carl and Jesus get up to
confused.com
North Wales
confused.com is female  confused.com has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2016, 11:24 AM

I'm just hoping Carl doesnt get killed off, his contracts up!! We've lost enough main characters for a while

Ps New pic is lovely
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2017, 08:59 AM

I know there are not many Walking Dead fans here (took me ages to find this old thread) but I am and because of that I have also watched the spin off show Fear of the Walking Dead.

They are just about to bring out series three which I was looking forward to but guess what it will only be available to BT box viewers! It's rare I get my knickers in a twist about such things but have to admit I'm furious....I was an avid viewer but seems I will now miss out... So blinkin frustrating.

Have to wait till October for Walking Dead
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2017, 03:30 PM

My friends and I were looking forward to "Fear the Walking Dead" but it was so plodding and so filled with blindingly stupid characters that we all gave up on it after enduring 4 or 5 episodes of the first season. Very disappointing series.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire

18-05-2017, 08:38 PM

Yes, for sure its not as good as walking dead Tachyon, I'm still mad its not available though
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2017, 08:47 PM

Always thought it might be fun to be an extra on WA apparently no acting skills are necessary .
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire

18-05-2017, 08:56 PM

You need to be able to stagger make scary noises and pull weird faces
callistra
london uk
callistra is female  callistra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2017, 04:09 PM

The Walking Dead is more complex than people assume, I think maybe some think it might be comic and silly or just horror. In fact I think its more about humanity and survival. The later series delve in to human nature, how some ruthless characters will supress others and take advantage of them. Daryl is my favourite character too, I must admit, though I had a soft spot for Glen too and the wonderful Michonne. In series 7, I have developed more respect for Carl, he has become quite a gutsy young man.
Then the detestable Negan, I was waiting for him to get his comeuppance.
I do find Jadis and her group irritating and they don't seem to quite fit the show. But otherwise an entertaining and compelling series .
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire

22-06-2017, 02:44 PM

I agree Callistra, people certainly have the wrong impression of the programme, as you say it is more about survival and human nature. I'm hoping like you that Negan gets his comeuppance next series preferably by Nic and his beloved Lucille

Page 7 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top