Join for free
Page 17 of 22 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 10:17 AM

Re: What Habits Do You Dislike In Other People?

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
Slightly naughty dirty of course. Which one are you then?
Pure as the driven snow! Of course!
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 11:39 AM

Awww..you're not much fun then.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 04:47 PM

Mine is not about my friends habbits,but her shopping .She is a huge fan of Aldis and tells me several times of all the items she has bought their during the week, how Delicious each item is,and the cost of each individual item,her food bill for the week,and how much cheaper they are than Morrisons. I could go there but they dont always stock items I want, also I dislike our local store,it has narrow aisles and people wander in every direction as they look for what they want. As I tell my friend most goods in Aldis are unknown brands, and own brands in supermarkets will probably be just as cheap
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
Mine is not about my friends habbits,but her shopping .She is a huge fan of Aldis and tells me several times of all the items she has bought their during the week, how Delicious each item is,and the cost of each individual item,her food bill for the week,and how much cheaper they are than Morrisons. I could go there but they dont always stock items I want, also I dislike our local store,it has narrow aisles and people wander in every direction as they look for what they want. As I tell my friend most goods in Aldis are unknown brands, and own brands in supermarkets will probably be just as cheap

That did make me chuckle-Aldi,then Lidl and constant rabbit-with the money I loaned her.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->

I've never witnessed them do that during a minutes silence.
Why would they?

Spitting during the game is to clear their throat and nose, do you expect them to carry tissues?

ALL athletes do it.
I don't know why but you seem to have answered your own question. "Spitting during the game is to clear their throat and nose, do you expect them to carry tissues?"

I don't think they need to be gobbing all the time. It may be like dogs pissing against lamp posts.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 08:46 PM

Folks who say hello on a Forum, then, never post.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 08:48 PM

Should have said folk.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2017, 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Folks who say hello on a Forum, then, never post.

Tis true, Spitty. I have noticed people who joined as far back as 2014/15 who still log in, but never post.
Most odd.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2017, 02:11 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Should have said folk.
Yes otherwise we will suspect you may be George Bush !
callistra
london uk
callistra is female  callistra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2017, 09:40 PM

I find nose and ear excavation in public really distasteful. Also the way there seems to be new words created constantly. Or the need for some to punctuate every sentence with 'like' or an expletive.
Although I suppose we all have habits that someone finds irritating.

Page 17 of 22 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top