Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 05:07 PM

Re: What Would You Say Was The Biggest Mistake Of Your Life?

Haven't got one. I am content with the way my life went. Would I change anything, not really, but I might do things a bit differently. I have been very lucky.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 05:11 PM

Hi

Tall slim blondes.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 05:48 PM

Introduced to and getting involved with an absolutely charming man.
I was no innocent child but two weeks later he had control of me. A psychopath , who controlled everything I did through threats and fear ! I kept him, he took my car, hit my kids , frightened off all my friends so I had no one to talk to.
It took me two years to get rid of him and then I moved from the South of the country back to the Northern hemisphere.
Even now , almost 20yrs later my stomach still churns when I think about it all.
From that day to this I have never got into a relationship again.

No one can fully understand what some of these poor women and girls suffer at the hands of these maniacs, particularly if they are married to them, neither can they understand the lasting effects.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 05:54 PM

Getting into an enclosed air-space above an LPG tank which was no longer refrigerated and opening up the top of the pot to inspect the tank (as ordered to do). Received a faceful of LPG which burned and scarred my lungs and ended my career in the Merchant Navy.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 06:00 PM

When Mum first complained of that headache on our cruise. She didn't want to see the ship's doctor. My mistake was not insisting on it. I'd phoned the hospital before the 9 am opening time and was told to ring back later when it did open.

Mum told me not to bother.

We all know what happened after that. My big mistake was leaving her, to visit the port, as she insisted she was feeling ok and would sleep. I think about that every single day, and will do, and can't let it go. She wouldn't have recovered, probably, but I shouldn't have left her.
callistra
london uk
callistra is female  callistra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 07:03 PM

I have a few, not sure if they are mistakes or regrets. Perhaps there is little difference. The most recent, getting to the hospice too late to be with my husband at the end. He was always there for me, I wish I could have been there.
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 07:03 PM

I really wouldn't know where to start. I've made that many when I look back it makes me cringe thinking about them
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 07:26 PM

I have a few but here's a couple to start

I wish we had moved house so my son could have gone to the same school as all his mates
I wish I hadn't behaved like a gentleman, when I took a ( slightly) older lady home when I was seventeen..
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Tall slim blondes.
Is there more to that?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 08:00 PM

What Would You Say Was The Biggest Mistake Of Your Life?
Not realising how short a lifetime really is and that we should making the best of every moment.
As a child the days were endless, now they rush by and I am all to aware my time here is limited

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top