Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 04:10 PM

What Would You Say Was The Biggest Mistake Of Your Life?

For me I can easily answer that.
It was marrying my first Wife at age 18.
She was pregnant at the time, and of course in those days it was expected that if one did the 'crime' then you had to do the time!
She was the Wife from hell with the foulest temper anyone could possibly have.
There were times I even went into work with scratches on my face from her, as she could be quite violent.
That Marriage lasted for 13 years.
Don't ask me how, but it did!

So can you please think about what your biggest mistake in life was, and divulge it here?

Thank you in anticipation.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 04:29 PM

Re: What Would You Say Was The Biggest Mistake Of Your Life?

I've made that many I can't honestly single one out.
A bit like compound interest it just rolls along and becomes a massive snowball that will probably flatten me in the end.

On the bright side I got one thing right. I'm often thankful I never wanted kids. I'm not maternal or good motherly material.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I've made that many I can't honestly single one out.
A bit like compound interest it just rolls along and becomes a massive snowball that will probably flatten me in the end.

On the bright side I got one thing right. I'm often thankful I never wanted kids. I'm not maternal or good motherly material.

As you say Mort, just as well you didn't reproduce then, especially as piggy's can easily pop out a dozen or more at a time.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
As you say Mort, just as well you didn't reproduce then, especially as piggy's can easily pop out a dozen or more at a time.
Aww but baby piggies are so sweet.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 04:37 PM

No big ones I can recall. Many little ones, I don't always think things through, I am impulsive sometimes. Anyway, it's too morbid - so there.
See another little mistake saying morbid - I will go and find the naughty step.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 04:38 PM

Giving up full time work to help care for family I don't regret the caring but financially it's had a big impact, if I ever retire no pension at all.

So that has to be the worst one I made.

Close behind that was trying to keep my sister in her kids lives, if I'd just cut them out as the boys wanted we would have had far fewer arguments and trouble over the past few years.

Also not having Rosie chihuahua neutered as a pup that caused her to have six false pregnancies and end her life with a horrible female cancer

Gawd this is a cheerful thread
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 04:49 PM

Joining a Forum.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 04:51 PM

I'm going to giggle at that ... because it is so true.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 04:52 PM

It's a bit like the Lottery, if you keep the same numbers, you just can't give up.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top