Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2018, 07:58 AM

Good Morning Monday

Good morning all.

Nice and sunny here in Essex but a bit fresh.

I have come down with a virus, so keeping well away from people today.

Have a nice day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2018, 08:05 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good morning everyone.

Warm and sunny here.

Sorry to hear you are not well, Susie, hope you feel better soon.

I've come down with a sudden attack of gardening - think I should lie down 'till it wears off!
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2018, 08:08 AM

Good morning all

😷 Im typing this while wearing a mask but I'm sorry you have come down ill susie. Hope you feel better later 😷

Lovely sunny day here with blue skies.
Hoping the handyman I emailed on Saturday will ring me about connecting washing machine, and at lunch time I am having an eyetest.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2018, 08:09 AM

Good morning all just finished a fry up in the holiday cottage and just deciding how to waste our day, which will possibly include a walk around Howarth and the Bronte tourist trail.

Have a good day everyone.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2018, 08:10 AM

Sorry to hear you are unwell Susie. Can you please keep the virus to the north of Essex as I have had enough bad health for a while. Thank you. Hope you feel better soon.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2018, 08:20 AM

Good morning all

Get well soon Susie it's not fair being unwell in nice weather viruses should be a winter thing

The problem with having a small garden is once it's planted and weed free there really is nothing left to do....very frustrating.

Have a good day in Bronteland Barry

Have a good day all
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2018, 08:29 AM

Good morning everybody.
It's another nice morning here - I've got nothing arranged today - I can please myself what I do.

First thing I've decided to take myself off for a nice invigorating swim. Later I want to get some work done in the garden.
I'm going to get the paint brushes out and start Tony on painting the metal patio table & chairs. It's dark green & needs a recoat. I shall be scrubbing the patio & weeding etc.

We're going to have a lovely day pottering around together.

Get well soon Susie - I love Howarth Barry - enjoy.

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2018, 08:33 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Going to be one of those days.

The kitchen extractor fan is rattling and needs replacing, the vacuum cleaner has suddenly lost power and I am waiting for disaster number three.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2018, 08:56 AM

Good morning happy people a really beautiful morning here .
I have just ordered some new strawberry plants having re potted the old ones three times this year and they still look miserable. The runner beans and early potatoes are looking great

Not a lot planned for today, I hope to get into the garden later, my neighbour has given me an Acer seedling that needs potting on.

Enjoy your day.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2018, 08:56 AM

Warming up again here, a quiet day planned, got too get out soon to try and get some photos for upcoming club competition. We all provide 3 then we all judge the entries a good laugh.

Pleasant strolls folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top