Join for free
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2012, 11:28 PM

Time Warp

One of my favorite hangouts and source for countless photographs is Camp 18. This is a logging camp converted restaurant located along the highway going to the coast. It's collection of artifacts includes dozens of machines out of the past. In the back of the property are old sheds, constructed by hand out of huge local timbers. These were hand cut and dovetailed on a scale unseen by most. They've stood the test of time and still stand today, perfectly usable. If walls could talk....

Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2012, 05:51 AM

Re: Time Warp

Built to last eh Bob, not like today's sheds.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2012, 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Built to last eh Bob, not like today's sheds.
Amen to that Alan. I've been a woodworker all my life, as was my father. I know how to make heirloom furniture & structures.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2012, 09:24 AM

That would do me fine Bob just needs a door and a window....
bobmielke
Portland, OR

01-10-2012, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
That would do me fine Bob just needs a door and a window....

You've got a door & two windows.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top