Join for free
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2012, 01:40 AM

Hiding From Mommy

How many of us remember playing Hide & Seek with our parents when we were small? It’s one of those classic exercises that teaches the child mommy & daddy will always watch out for them and look for them should they become lost. The little girl in the photo had hidden, in plain sight, inside a tiny cave along the path through the Portland, OR Zoo. Her mom was only 10 feet away and watched her daughter slide into the dead end alcove yet played along, causing a huge grin on her daughter’s face. She pulled out her camera and snapped this photo as I did the same. I think I might have had her attention.

This is all handheld with just the available light. Camera Data below the portrait.

Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2012, 06:31 AM

Re: Hiding From Mommy

Nice photo Bob.
braveheart
Edinburgh
braveheart is male  braveheart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2012, 12:00 PM

Well caught very nice colors.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2012, 12:07 PM

A perfect shot, Bob...... so natural too....
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2012, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
A perfect shot, Bob...... so natural too....
It's become a trademark of my work. I prefer natural lighting in outdoor situations. I'm working hard learning to deal with bright, sunny days. Because this little girl was tucked away in the shady part of that nook I had my good light. It's all about the light isn't it?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top