Join for free
Page 9 of 12 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2017, 08:08 AM

Re: No Foreigners

A few points have been raised in this thread that have piqued my interest. The initial post highlighting the conundrum of whether or not 'locals' should have preference over 'foreignours', is one, and the other is to do with a low birth rate. I'm going to run with these two and attempt to bring a much wider view on matters - even to the extent of touching on conspiracy theories.

I mentioned in my previous reply that 'open borders' is very necessary to create a new world order. This is vital for it to work. The breakdown of nationalism is of primary importance. This can be achieved by swamping countries with people whose only allegiance is to whatever body let them in - as in millions of free votes (think EU here for Europe). Long term it means eroding the cultural base where long term residents are no longer considered of primary worth - even despised in a way. Another is undermining any strong code of conduct linked to nationalism - here we have an attack on intellectuality, morals and spirituality, which accounts for the deterioration in standards and demise of Christianity.

A new world order is one where workers are to be considered nothing more than slaves with the elite in total control. This is an attempt to run two versions of society side by side, or really one below and another above. The one below is where distinctions are blurred, to the extent even sexuality is no longer clearly defined. A great mass of people where race, sex and birth place are all of little importance. A people with no strong roots either physically, morally or spiritually. A free for all in effect. By the way this has all been considered by those addicted to communism. Why it failed to take over the West has been thoroughly investigated and documented. The new version can be considered 'Cultural Marxism'. All the necessary intellectual and social changes have been put in place. It seems to have worked perfectly.

If you study the US the above changes are all the more apparent. Take sexuality. Boundaries are becoming indistinct. Same sex marriages, transgender movements, LGBTQQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, quee), or what about LGBTTQQIAAP (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, ally, pansexual). Gays are now allowed in the army - boy scouts etc. TV programs where same sex couples are the main focus are being streamed into people's homes. Books are in schools for children where same sex marriage is something to consider as 'normal'. I'm not knocking it, but I am attempting to show how even sexuality is being questioned. What was once considered 'abnormal' at one time is now 'normal'. The trouble is with this is the flip side where what was considered 'normal' could end up being considered 'abnormal'. If society continues to make life difficult for straight couples to have children it is possible to create a completely sterile society in time.

The above brings me back to my initial point and that is the greatest threat to any new world order is anyone who harbours strong country specific, race and family ties - white, middle class Christians fall into this category and in the US these are being wiped out. Why I keep mentioning Christians is because it is based on a belief system where men and women are viewed as being very different from each other and where sex is meant to be for the perpetuation of the species - in its purest form that is.

So, is life as people see it or are we indeed undergoing social engineering? If we are then should we simply go along with it? Or does the future hold some pretty frightening scenarios? To my way of thinking a 'them and us' situation means we become nothing more than playthings and who knows what will be foisted on us for their amusement in time?

Of course there might not be an 'Elite'. It could be a figment of my imagination. If this is the case then all is well and good, therefore all we have to worry about is whether we should embrace certain changes or not. But really? Surely there are dots to connect here. Consider mass immigration - the destablising of the Middle East - insane insistence on MORE immigration - Christianity in decline yet Russia is undergoing a Christian revival - media controlled by the few (you should check out the US for this) - money controlled by the few, and on and on it goes. But the dots do connect up should you care to follow them.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2017, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Ah yes ...

This has presented a few problems.

How do we get you there?

It would have to be one of those small tip-up truck things and you will need to be covered with a sheet, tarpaulin or something.

The truck would reverse, tip up and shoot you into the hole

yeah OK
Sounds good to me.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2017, 08:43 AM

Hmmmm ... I don't get the point of paying lots for a funeral.
A complete rip off.

A bio-degradable bag would do wouldn't it?

It still costs to buy a burial plot, have someone dig a hole and take the body to the cemetery. If you are cremated then it costs to cremate you. A friend was buried in a bio-degradable coffin made of some sort of natural fibre like a basket weave. During the service there were flies buzzing around it which was more than a little undignified.

Regarding State Pension: as I understood it, it depends on how many years one has paid NI contributions. If it's less than the required number of years, then there's some kind of top-up scheme.
Those are the current rules but there is nothing to stop Governments changing the law and keep moving the age up.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2017, 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
It still costs to buy a burial plot, have someone dig a hole and take the body to the cemetery. If you are cremated then it costs to cremate you. A friend was buried in a bio-degradable coffin made of some sort of natural fibre like a basket weave. During the service there were flies buzzing around it which was more than a little undignified.

Those are the current rules but there is nothing to stop Governments changing the law and keep moving the age up.
Ah yes, it's very possible that retirement age will continue to rise. I have no faith in any government.
As for the flies, if the body was buried within 24 hours (as I blieve happens with other religions) that ought to help.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2017, 09:51 AM

If we were all cremated and there were no more burials, it would free up the land for housing.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2017, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Really?

How do we get those on the dole to do the jobs?

Something we have singularly failed to do for years.
easy,stop paying dole money
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2017, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Oh, certainly not!

Biodegradable bags are expensive.

Just dump me in the ground, six feet under.
Even cheaper, put me in a couple of binbags, into the green wheelie bin and let the binmen do the rest. Who cares, I'm not going to care am I? and he who must obey can spend the money on a nice holiday.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2017, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
If we were all cremated and there were no more burials, it would free up the land for housing.

Incinerators cause pollution
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2017, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
easy,stop paying dole money

Well it worked before there was such a thing as dole money!

Men would travel to where there was work. It was considered quite normal.

Today we have a situation where "Oh, I can't move over there for this reason or for that reason. I'll have to stay on the dole."

Many don't realise it, but in the future they may have no choice when the money runs out, especially if certain people get their way and Labour runs the country for several terms.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

15-06-2017, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Even cheaper, put me in a couple of binbags, into the green wheelie bin and let the binmen do the rest. Who cares, I'm not going to care am I? and he who must obey can spend the money on a nice holiday.
That might work.

Our green bins can become quite heavy after doing a lot of garden work. Cover the body in bags with plenty of grass, etc, and the bin men probably wouldn't notice.

Once the lorry empties its load, and the body appears, they won't know from which house it came. They'll have to dispose of it themselves and at their expense.

It's what we pay our council tax for, innit?

The important thing to remember is to remove anything that would permit identification, including teeth. A pair of pliers would sort that little problem, and the teeth could be disposed of elsewhere.

In fact, I'm going to explain all of that to my wife for when my time comes.

Page 9 of 12 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top