Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2013, 03:23 PM

Re: Which Sense Loss

As has been said taste and smell go together, but if a chioce could be made I think I would choose taste, so I wouldn't eat anything bad and could avoid poisoning myself. Sight would be the hardest for me to lose, followed by hearing, touch, smell and least missed taste.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2013, 04:33 PM

Sight and hearing would be the two that I definitely wouldn't like to lose.

If it came to the crunch, I think I would choose smell as I can't imagine how I would ever enjoy food if I couldn't taste it again
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2013, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by oldbugger ->
You can't just lose smell without losing taste too can you?

For me I'd take just losing smell if that was possible without losing taste as well, as I could easily live without it.
Well OB my Mum lost her taste when she lost her smell - due to a perforated cheek bone which had to be removed! Not sure if that was the cause of her not being able to taste - I know that she had a load of stitches in the roof of her mouth where the surgeon had to operate to get the infected cheek bone out!!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top