Join for free
Michael
Near London,UK
Michael is male  Michael has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2013, 01:07 PM

who really won the election?

This arrived with our latest batch?

Our overseas members might be able to throw some light on it?

Wonder who really won the election

From Bill O'Reilly's message board:

Most everyone suspected fraud, but these numbers prove it and our government and media refuse to do anything about it.
As each state reported their final election details, the evidence of voter fraud is astounding. Massive voter fraud has been reported in areas of OH and FL, with PA, WI and VA, all are deploying personnel to investigate election results.

Here are just a few examples of what has surfaced with much more to come.

* In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama
received 100% of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for
Romney. (A mathematical and statistical impossibility).

* In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama received 100% of
the votes where GOP inspectors were illegally removed from their
polling locations - and not one single vote was recorded for Romney.
(Another statistical impossibility).

* In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a county with only
98,213 eligible voters.

* In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574 registered
eligible voters but 247,713 votes were cast.

* The National SEAL Museum , a polling location in St. Lucie
County, FL had a 158% voter turnout.

* Palm Beach County , FL had a 141% voter turnout.

* In Ohio County , Obama won by 108% of the total number of
eligible voters.

NOTE: Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did require a Photo ID in order to vote.

Imagine that!
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2013, 07:16 PM

Re: who really won the election?

Bill O`Reilly is a right wing nutter watch how he twists things in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IwIR...3E5FCC70AD2961
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2013, 08:38 PM

I know little about politics, as far as I'm concerned they are all tarred with the same greedy brush and this report does not surprise me in the least, they will use every trick in the book to further their lust for power, elections cost a fortune over there, $1,000,000 wouldn't get you a barn to speak in, indeed the election process is a business in itself. However Obama is not the worst of the batch and if I were an American faced with little choice I would have voted for him above the other war monger, and lets face it what America decides the rest of the world does. Wasn't there some dodgy vote counting going on the time GW Bush won the second time?. I don't think it really matters who's face is head of the government, they are told what to do by an elite group who formulate all world affairs, including wars and recessions.
The Americans are up to their eyeballs in hock to the Chinese, or so I hear, wonder how that will all pan out. I suspect the ordinary American will have to cough up a bit more to bail them out, or God forbid, another 'War to end all Wars'.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2013, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Wasn't there some dodgy vote counting going on the time GW Bush won the second time?.
Hi Jem, I like your attitude I think the incident you refer to above was the infamous 'Chad' fiasco. It brought a new word into common useage.

In Florida voters went into a booth, selected their candidate, and then pulled a lever which forced a punch onto the card and left a little hole opposite the name.

Problem was the hole punches were old and had not been sharpened so lots of voter cards didn't have a hole in the card. The world then discovered that this little round bit of punched out card was in technical terms known as 'chad' and then endless hours of TV discussion took place to try to decide at what point the little bit of 'chad' is deemed to have left the card thus making a valid vote, or if it was still heroically hanging in there and thus making a spoiled vote, i.e. as if the voter had not pulled the lever having last minute doubts

If it were not so serious it would have been hilarious, well it was hilarious to me, but then I've always been cynical when it comes to politics.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2013, 05:06 PM

Thanks for explaining that Losos.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2013, 08:35 PM

It's always at the expense of the electrate. I would question our last election with the proxy voting - very questionable.
Michael
Near London,UK
Michael is male  Michael has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2013, 01:17 PM

As stated the report came directly from one of our contacts in the States.

Over here Fox News is broadcast from the Astra Communications Satellites
at 28.2° East and on the Hotbird Satellite at 13° East.

It is also beamed from other Satellite positions.

It is not a free service and the signal is encrypted.

You have to pay extra to receive it.

All the other major News outlets are 'Free to Air'

I suppose we should be asking ourselves why is 'Fox News' encrypted?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top