Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Michael
Near London,UK
Michael is male  Michael has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2013, 09:53 AM

Hotel style rooms without a view.

Hotel style rooms without a view.
http://tinyurl.com/a9tfoos
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2013, 10:07 AM

Re: Hotel style rooms without a view.

That would give me claustrophobia! Hope that concept stays in Russia!

Thanks for the link - very interesting!
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

30-01-2013, 10:12 AM

The size of bedroom wouldn't worry me, but a shared bathroom certainly would not be to my taste! I expect an en suite when I take a hotel room, just as I have at home.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2013, 10:24 AM

This would work very well in London I think for those at late parties etc as the cost of London hotels is ridiculous. Obviously not for a holiday stay but I would think they would fulfil a need.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2013, 10:27 AM

Useful if you miss your last train.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2013, 10:32 AM

I prefer the alternative hotel room - the one they're building in Dubai UNDERWATER!!! - how about a bedrom with a magnificent view of the seabed??? - very restful and very interesting.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2013, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I prefer the alternative hotel room - the one they're building in Dubai UNDERWATER!!! - how about a bedrom with a magnificent view of the seabed??? - very restful and very interesting.
Yes but at what cost UJ. The whole point about this idea is that they are cheap.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2013, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by The Dog Lover ->
Yes but at what cost UJ. The whole point about this idea is that they are cheap.
Cheap is fine by me Val darlin' - the cheaper the better - if the hotel built underwater in Dubai can be priced at a reasonable (reasonable to me that is) cost then I wouldn't mind staying there. Getting there though is another MAJOR problem for me - at the moment an insuperable one.
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

30-01-2013, 01:43 PM

My brother-in-law and his wife are in Dubai at the moment visiting their son, who is the director of the main airport in that region of the globe. Their travel insurance will have cost much more than the flight as they both have major health problems!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2013, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I'm with you Joe - all the way to Dubai - if only....
I watch all docus on sea life - enthralling, uplifting and superb viewing... It would be Heaven for me to stay there for a week or two.... 'Seaworld' would be a good alternative, but unable to travel there....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top