Join for free
Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9
maggis
Adelaide South Australia
maggis is female  maggis has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2013, 05:48 AM

Re: Do you allow people to smoke in your home?

I only smoke outside these days as hubby is ill but sometimes when we return home after being out I'd swear there was a decomposing body in the house, our dog's diet consists of raw kangaroo meat, bones and kibble and some days the smell iwould topple an elephant even tho' I've got those battery air freshening thingies around the place in fact they probably make it worse lol, but if that's all I've got to worry about then life's just dandy
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2013, 10:02 AM

Re: Do you allow people to smoke in your home?

Originally Posted by maggis ->
I only smoke outside these days as hubby is ill but sometimes when we return home after being out I'd swear there was a decomposing body in the house, our dog's diet consists of raw kangaroo meat, bones and kibble and some days the smell iwould topple an elephant even tho' I've got those battery air freshening thingies around the place in fact they probably make it worse lol, but if that's all I've got to worry about then life's just dandy
Maggie darlin' - please be very careful with those air fresheners. There have been recorded instances where the they've overheated and caught fire.

Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top