Join for free
Page 15 of 129 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 > Last »
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2014, 06:26 PM

Re: Over 50s Club Manchester/Cheshire

I want to get a bit of a spring back in my step after I've had my plaster off, so Mid to late September would be best for me.
My best dates are: Fri Sept 19th or Friday Sept 26th.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2014, 06:31 PM

Hi Carol .... those dates are ok with me at the moment .
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2014, 07:09 PM

I cannot be so definite with dates round that time,i have a yearly appointment for an Echo followed by a meeting with my heart consultant. I would love to say yes to either of them dates but if my appointment falls on either of them i would have to bail out of the meet .I will see if i can find out when my appointment is .
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2014, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
I cannot be so definite with dates round that time,i have a yearly appointment for an Echo followed by a meeting with my heart consultant. I would love to say yes to either of them dates but if my appointment falls on either of them i would have to bail out of the meet .I will see if i can find out when my appointment is .
Hi Eliza .... those dates are not set in stone ... CC and I also suggested Saturday or Sunday as well but if we go into early October so be it.
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2014, 07:50 PM

Fridays are usually good for me, so either of those dates suit me. Love a day out in Manchester. Carol Sabrena and I know each other but have never met any of the other ladies on here.
Sabrena
greater/manchester
Sabrena is female  Sabrena has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2014, 09:57 PM

hello Ladies any of these dates suit me will look forward 2 meeting new friends as Venus said we met on another forum a while back now became friends hope 2 make a lot more new friends on here can never have 2 many
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2014, 10:20 PM

Aaah has nobody popped into our little club all day?
Sorry I've not been around - I've been trying to get the house a bit straight - instructing Tony how to do things. He's been run off his feet poor man! lol
In between times I've been lying with my leg elevated to reduce the swelling. The new plaster is rather tight & uncomfortable and only elevation will get the swelling down.

I hope all my club buddies are ok & have had a good day.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk

29-07-2014, 10:34 PM

Hello everybody

Not popped in here today ... thread wasn't showing on my "new posts" page so didn't bother going searching for it.

Been to a school concert tonight ... my 11 year old grandson is going to "big school" in September so it was their final curtain call

A lot of work went into the production but at times I was wishing I had a fast forward button Thank goodnesss the second half was more upbeat At least with the DVD of it that I have paid for (£20 ) it can be fast forwarded !!!! The DVD's not for me I must say ... just a keepsake for Jack

Hope you are all well and that the swelling on your leg goes down soon Carol.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2014, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Aaah has nobody popped into our little club all day?
Sorry I've not been around - I've been trying to get the house a bit straight - instructing Tony how to do things. He's been run off his feet poor man! lol
In between times I've been lying with my leg elevated to reduce the swelling. The new plaster is rather tight & uncomfortable and only elevation will get the swelling down.

I hope all my club buddies are ok & have had a good day.

Carol darlin' - as it heals, it will begin to 'itch'. You need to have a knitting needle to hand to be able to poke down the plaster to relieve the itchiness.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk

30-07-2014, 08:04 AM

Good morning everyone

Page 15 of 129 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top