Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
maggis
Adelaide South Australia
maggis is female  maggis has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2013, 09:15 AM

Re: Arranging your funeral

If I had the money I'd have me and my dog cryovacced and brought back in the future with ev'rything we need to live a nice life
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

12-02-2013, 10:22 AM

Re: Arranging your funeral

My Mother will be buried on Friday on top of my father, who is probably revolving in his grave at the prospect of having her on top of him for all eternity! It was her wish that he should be buried when he would have been quite happy to have been cremated. My sister, who has organised the funeral, went to to the undertakers to view Mother's corpse reposing in her coffin yesterday, just to check it was dressed as mother had requested etc. My sister was glad no one else would be doing a viewing as to be frank the body was passed its sell by date!

The funeral, which I am not attending, is as Mother would have wanted it, my eldest girl, a vicar will take part too.

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top