Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Hammer
NW England.
Hammer is male 

16-08-2012, 08:58 PM

Re: Psychic/Paranormal Experiences

Sometimes an event will take place in a persons life that will irrevocably change their outlook on a subject especially when it has been gone over in minute detail and yet no logical explanation can be found.

Even the most dedicated pyrrhonist has to admit that now and then an occurrance cannot simply be waived away as delusion, hysteria or coincedence.

Something I witnessed a long, long time ago had just that affect, it is as fresh now as it was then, even after all this time I am totally unable to put what the doubters would call a rational reason for it.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2012, 09:43 PM

Hmmm, most interesting.

However, I won't be swayed by the notion that my dad remembered something I might have said in childhood because, as a child, I showed no interest whatsoever in drawing, nor as a teenager.

Still, they are interesting theories.

Okay, another occasion then. When sat at my desk at work when I was 18 I had a very sudden spasm in my back and it hurt like hell for ages, but there was no apparent reason. I knew something had happened to my kid brother, but I didn't know what.

When I got home I asked "what's wrong with our David?" My mum asked how I knew there was something wrong. He was a young 16 year old apprentice and had fallen off a 30ft building onto his back - amazingly with no lasting consequences. I was told he'd accidentally fallen at (approx) 3.15 p.m. and that was the same time I had the spasm to my back. This almost 45 years ago.

No, I didn't coicidentally pull a muscle.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2012, 07:27 AM

Yes, when I was a lot Younger, but I really don't like talking about it. I was scared half to Death.....I'll never involve myself in that World again, I was sure we were all going to Die that Night....shudder
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2013, 04:46 PM

I have had a couple of small things that have happened ...
one was when I was little I had a ginger cat he was my best friend when I was about 12 he was run ove run it broke my heart , For a few nights after I felt his body on the back of my legs in bed at night , where he would normally sleep.
The other was I had a number of dreams about my grandad who use to poke me between the shoulder blades when I was a child , the dreams became more and more insistant... I dont know why but the dream made me look at my back in a mirror and saw a mole had become quiet large I had it checked and it was cancer , the doctor told me I was very lucky to notice it so early ....
The other was I use to come home from working nights at 5am , every morning for a while (i live on my own) I found rubber bands laying on my kitchen floor I dont keep any in the house as I have no use for them , Id pick them up and throw them away totally confused how they got there. Alittle while later out walking my dog in the woods I was about to take one path when I saw a rubber band on the floor of another path... for a unknow reason I changed my mind and took this path arrived at the side of the river at the same time as a child fell in ... she would of been gone in mins but I just managed to reach her in time and pull her out
I dont know if any of these things mean anything but I believe some one was guiding me ......
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2013, 06:11 PM

Mollie gal - we 'all' have a sixth sense - some more defined than others...
I have had several incidents - heres one....
My friend and I was on our way to the cinema on a Sunday afternoon, I was 13. We got off the bus and started walking - I stopped in my tracks and said to her 'I've got to go - my grandfather has just passed on' I started to run, with her shouting - how do you know!...2 buses later I arrived at the door - opened by my aunt who was very surprised to see me. 'Your granddad.....' I stopped her and said - I know..thats why I'm here..

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top