Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2016, 01:36 PM

Re: Don't Jump!

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I had a problem with a cold caller from a phone company that I was thinking of going back to, he got suggestive, the police sorted him out straight away, traced him through his number and the company, he was working from his home. They sent someone round to his house immediately.
If she continues Steve, keep any texts or phone messages and show the police.

Steve, you are not going to stop her on your own, else it would have worked before now.
I would definitely do as others have suggested and go to the police - now.
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2016, 02:06 PM

It's very difficult being stalked as they never give up. It's a really serious issue despite court orders, contacting the police it rarely ever stops. You just learn to live with it . I am now going to remove the name of my ex but at least he had some exposure.

Steve a difficult one for you x
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2016, 12:24 PM

I've blocked her online and changed the phone's SIM Card - bloody annoying though.

This isn't the first time I've been strung along either - I must sound a complete mug but unfortunately you tend to do daft things when you are lonely but I won't be giving out a mobile number again.

I keep getting people telling me I should gt a Smart phone but I've been resisting this.

One of the main reasons is things like this or cold callers but also I cannot understand why people get so obsessed about their mobile phones!

Does everyone feel that they HAVE TO be available at all times or be able to call / text anyone regardless of what time of day it is?

What is this compulsion?

You see people bellowing down mobiles and therefore giving all their secrets away to everyone within earshot all the time!

If I go out my wife always say "Got your phone - it's on yeah?" but she doesn't think to ask "Where are you going?" first because, as long as I have the phone and it's turned on she can ring me at any time!

My daughter says the same thing too but all I want to do is carry one but not necessarily have it on all the time - I want some ME time and I refuse to conform to this OCD that everyone acquires once they have a phone! stevmk2
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2016, 02:38 PM

We are too open with information online. I am always surprised what people reveal about themselves. How do we know these people are who they say they are. I have heard of many victims .
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2016, 03:06 PM

Let THIS be a lesson to all Married Men who join dating sites to meet Female 'Friends'...It's bound to come back and bite Ye on the bum...as Steve has found out to His sorrow.
Welshie
United Kingdom
Welshie is female  Welshie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2016, 03:54 PM

Sad to hear about ur stalker Steve - there are some crazy people out there and that is one of the problems of joining online sites - i have been lucky in that the friends i have made online i have met them at meets so know they are genuine
but hopefully you will have rid yourself of this woman
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2016, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Let THIS be a lesson to all Married Men who join dating sites to meet Female 'Friends'...It's bound to come back and bite Ye on the bum...as Steve has found out to His sorrow.
Well said May.

I felt sympathetic until I realised Steve has a wife !

Sorry, but people who cheat deserve suffer the consequences.
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2016, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Well said May.
I felt sympathetic until I realised Steve has a wife !
Sorry, but people who cheat deserve suffer the consequences.
Well Thank You for that.

I haven't cheated and never would not, that it's any business of anyone else.
Time I left this Forum.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2016, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by stevmk2 ->
Well Thank You for that.

I haven't cheated and never would not, that it's any business of anyone else.
Time I left this Forum.
Oh ... apologies if I've misinterpreted what you said.

You said you told your wife about it when you got home !
Your profile says you're single
Goldielocks
Spain

09-07-2016, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Oh ... apologies if I've misinterpreted what you said.

You said you told your wife about it when you got home !
Your profile says you're single
Oh dear

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top