Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Shadowman
Wisconsin, USA
Shadowman is male  Shadowman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2017, 02:33 AM

Re: Poor Donald

Trump is not likely to bring forth good legislation. That is technically the business of the legislature. As to TrumpCare, Trump himself did not promote it and did not seem to been able to convey what it did or did not do that was better than The Affordable Care Act (ACA). Trump essentially outsourced it to the House Speaker who, after over 6 years of voting to repeal and replace The ACA disclosed that he and congress had nothing. Now, supposedly, the republicans are on to "tax reform" which among them is code for more tax breaks for the wealthy, much like their TrumpCare bill was.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2017, 08:50 AM

Re: Poor Donald

Originally Posted by summer ->
Actually I'm beginning to feel a bit sorry for him, the political establishment have closed ranks and I have a feeling even if he tried to get a good policy approved they would vote him down.

I am not a Donald fan but I was looking forward to a new approach and seeing how he would cope. Alas it seems he is doomed and I doubt he will see his term through.
Originally Posted by Judd ->
Not unlike how they treated Obama then?
Agree with you both.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top