Join for free
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2011, 07:23 PM

Finitro Forte Plus

Just seen an advertisement for Finitro Forte Plus tablets, it claims to get rid of all Arthritic pain within 4 weeks. Have any of you tried these tablets and did they work for you?
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2011, 07:32 PM

Re: Finitro Forte Plus

Sorry to sound cynical, but if they actually did that all the rheumatologists would be re-training in a new specialty ........

Glucosamine/chondroitin keeps my osteo under reasonable control.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2011, 07:35 PM

Just googled it Doc, and it sure sounds like the answer to a lot of prayers. I bet a lot of us will be interested to know if it really works ....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2011, 07:42 PM

Sorry Doc I don't believe in supplements and miracle pills and potions.

If you eat a good wholesome diet containing a minimum of additives, lots of fruit and vegetables, nuts and oily fish that will be much better for your body than any supplement.
In order for certain substances to be beneficial to your body they need other things to help break them down for eg an orange or kiwi fruit is more beneficial to your body than a vitamin c tablet because they are whole fruits with a number of different beneficial components .

You may find this item on the BBC website of intrerest ..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-11330747

I believe the kind of pills you mention are a big con trick and pray on the gullible relying on the placebo effect .
Far better to spend your money on some decent food.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2011, 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Sorry to sound cynical, but if they actually did that all the rheumatologists would be re-training in a new specialty ........

Glucosamine/chondroitin keeps my osteo under reasonable control.
Eileen darlin' - they gave up trying to feed me Glucosamine some years ago - with all this metal inside me, nowadays they just spray me with WD40.
iandixon
New Member!
Surrey
iandixon is male 

23-11-2011, 05:48 PM

I notice that people have expressed views on this product but none have used it.
I ordered a supply on Nov. 1st and was told by its website that delivery would be within nine working days. By the 19th I had heard nothing so I attempted to contact them. They give an address in Basingstoke but Directory Enquiries said there was no trace of such a name in that town or anywhere in the UK.
I e mailed them asking them to confirm my order, explain the delay or I would take action on the assumption that they were a scam. I have heard nothing and about to contact my bank and the police.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2011, 05:51 PM

Sorry to hear that Ian. That's awful but it does go on. I'd never order anything online as I know folk who have been scammed out of hundreds of pounds.

I just hope your bank will be able to throw some light on who the payment actually went to.

Good luck, and welcome to Over-50s.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2011, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by iandixon ->
I notice that people have expressed views on this product but none have used it.
I ordered a supply on Nov. 1st and was told by its website that delivery would be within nine working days. By the 19th I had heard nothing so I attempted to contact them. They give an address in Basingstoke but Directory Enquiries said there was no trace of such a name in that town or anywhere in the UK.
I e mailed them asking them to confirm my order, explain the delay or I would take action on the assumption that they were a scam. I have heard nothing and about to contact my bank and the police.
Hello Ian and welcome . Sorry to hear of your experience.
What really annoys me is the way some companies play on the vulnerability of those looking for help with a medical problem.

As they say if it sounds too good to be true it usually is . I don't think there are any supplement which can better eating a good diet and gentle regular exercise.
Hammer
NW England.
Hammer is male 

23-11-2011, 06:31 PM

Probably of no use to you at all but the Company website registrant seems to be United Force BV.

Kelvinring 44
ALBLASSERDAM
2952 BG
Netherlands
Tel: 078-6522700

The IP address: 81.30.73.196 and is located in Rome, Italy.

From what I can see they look to have been made bankrupt a while back but that is assuming I have been looking at the correct translation.
Scam springs to mind.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2012, 09:22 AM

I agree with Meg, save your money and trust in your consultant.
Very funny Uncle Joe, I have had 3 new knees and I am a member of the zipper club.
Must try WD40 sounds good stuff.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top