Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2015, 07:55 PM

Re: Nephritis

Very sorry EZ to hear of all your troubles ...I wish Karen and all your family my good wishes and thoughts of you all....hoping for some brighter news for all of you at this terrible time
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2015, 07:56 PM

Oh dear, so sorry to hear about your families troubles. I hope everything starts getting better for them all soon.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2015, 08:19 PM

So sorry your update isn't better news Ezy
I hope Karen improves and that another kidney match can be found for her.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2015, 10:06 PM

Hi EZ ... I've only just found this thread and I'm really sorry to hear about Karen's health probelms .... hugs to you and my best wishes to all your lovely family
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2015, 10:36 PM

I'm so sorry Ezy, what an awful situation for you all.
I do hope everything works out well for Karen, and she feels better soon.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2015, 10:56 PM

Thank you all so much for your kind comments, it helps to know people care. In the early stages of Karens disease I wondered if one of my kidneys would be the answer but it turned out that I was far to old so that was that. Anyway thank you once again and may your God go with you.XXXXXX
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2015, 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Thank you all so much for your kind comments, it helps to know people care. In the early stages of Karens disease I wondered if one of my kidneys would be the answer but it turned out that I was far to old so that was that. Anyway thank you once again and may your God go with you.XXXXXX
The neighbour I spoke of earlier rejected the first kidney and had to go back on dialysis , the second one worked
http://www.over50sforum.com/showthre...143#post687143
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2015, 12:14 AM

I'm so sorry to hear about Karen's health problems, Ezy .... my best wishes to Karen, you and your family ...
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 10:51 PM

An update on Karen and her brother Guy. Karen is still attending hospital three times a week for her Dialysis treatment and up until this morning her brother Guy who has a machine at home was "On the machine" six days a week. Early this morning he had a call from the hospital to say they had a matching kidney and a little later in the day a transplant was carried out. This evening we were told the new kidney is working and Guy is doing well. Fingers crossed all will be well this time. Zoe, the third sibling still has two working kidneys and no sign of any problems.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

16-03-2017, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
An update on Karen and her brother Guy. Karen is still attending hospital three times a week for her Dialysis treatment and up until this morning her brother Guy who has a machine at home was "On the machine" six days a week. Early this morning he had a call from the hospital to say they had a matching kidney and a little later in the day a transplant was carried out. This evening we were told the new kidney is working and Guy is doing well. Fingers crossed all will be well this time. Zoe, the third sibling still has two working kidneys and no sign of any problems.
That is good news Ezy I hope Guy continues to do well and is home soon ...

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top