Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2016, 11:38 AM

Re: Placentophagy

Well as a placenta is effectively a part of the human body, albeit a 'disposable' part, surely eating it is cannibalism.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2016, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Well as a placenta is effectively a part of the human body, albeit a 'disposable' part, surely eating it is cannibalism.
Agreed!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2016, 11:48 AM

One of tashas friends sent hers away to be dried and put into capsule form that seems most palatable way to eat it if you must.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2016, 06:55 PM

Some squirmish views out there!

Silly really as ALL food is just matter made up of the same universal building blocks. Inside (or attached to) those blocks is the "life energy" on which every living thing survives. Your state of health is dependent on how much of that "life energy" you provide to your body.

Every living thing on the planet is basically the same thing, an energy transformer. Plants, animals, insects, humans. We all simply take in forms of matter, transform them inside us to release that life energy and then excrete the waste which we don't need.

In one sense you could say that it doesn't matter what you eat because all we are doing is extracting the life energy. However, the PROCESS for extracting the life energy takes time and some foods presumably can be broken down much quicker than others. Some foods will naturally contain more life energy than others. So yes, choice does matter but fundamentally the core process is the same. Take one thing, apply chemicals and body temperature for a period of time, the life energy is released, the waste is disposed.

Note that life energy is what I would call, un-determined. i.e. it is energy in its rawest state, energy without form. Thus the human body, capable as it is, can then transform that raw energy into whatever form it needs, to heal a wound, grow a tooth, renew skin and so on.

We age, get sick, and die, for one reason. The lack of that purest, raw life energy. The foods we eat are not rich enough in life energy to provide sufficient quantities of it. What we need is a different food. Food which has the maximum amount of that un-determined energy in it as is possible.

That food exists. It has been written about in 100s if not 1000s of documents, scripts and treatises. I believe a very few know it and have it. Seeking it out should be the highest priority for anyone who can think for themselves and can entertain the faintest notion that the greatest lie ever told . . . is that we all have to die!
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2016, 07:14 PM

One can eat it but would one wish to? I`m like that with snails-more tyres than Michelin stars
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2016, 08:10 PM

Yeah, no.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2016, 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Some squirmish views out there!

Silly really as ALL food is just matter made up of the same universal building blocks. Inside (or attached to) those blocks is the "life energy" on which every living thing survives. Your state of health is dependent on how much of that "life energy" you provide to your body.

Every living thing on the planet is basically the same thing, an energy transformer. Plants, animals, insects, humans. We all simply take in forms of matter, transform them inside us to release that life energy and then excrete the waste which we don't need.

In one sense you could say that it doesn't matter what you eat because all we are doing is extracting the life energy. However, the PROCESS for extracting the life energy takes time and some foods presumably can be broken down much quicker than others. Some foods will naturally contain more life energy than others. So yes, choice does matter but fundamentally the core process is the same. Take one thing, apply chemicals and body temperature for a period of time, the life energy is released, the waste is disposed.

Note that life energy is what I would call, un-determined. i.e. it is energy in its rawest state, energy without form. Thus the human body, capable as it is, can then transform that raw energy into whatever form it needs, to heal a wound, grow a tooth, renew skin and so on.

We age, get sick, and die, for one reason. The lack of that purest, raw life energy. The foods we eat are not rich enough in life energy to provide sufficient quantities of it. What we need is a different food. Food which has the maximum amount of that un-determined energy in it as is possible.

That food exists. It has been written about in 100s if not 1000s of documents, scripts and treatises. I believe a very few know it and have it. Seeking it out should be the highest priority for anyone who can think for themselves and can entertain the faintest notion that the greatest lie ever told . . . is that we all have to die!
wot was dat?
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2016, 11:11 PM

yuk---is all i can say
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2016, 04:19 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................................ That food exists.
It has been written about in 100s if not 1000s of documents, scripts and treatises.
I believe a very few know it and have it.
Seeking it out should be the highest priority for anyone who can think for themselves and can entertain the faintest notion that the greatest lie ever told . . . is that we all have to die!
Oh boy !

The only way you could "know" that this magic elixir of eternal life exists is for you to have seen the proof of the pudding.
You would have to have met some of these people who have found it and survived beyond the normal human span.
Even better, have you seen it, tasted it, swallowed it - and if so, do you expect to be around a thousand years from now ?
If not, why not ?

In an hour or two, I shall indulge in a pile of super-fresh local seafood and a couple of bottles of fine Western Australian Sauvignon Blanc.
That'll do me, mate !
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2016, 07:08 AM

Most mammals eat it, but I wonder if they do that for nutrition or because they don't want the smell to attract possible predators to their babies.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top