Join for free
Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2016, 06:25 PM

Re: Roger Daltrey On Brexit

Originally Posted by Flicker ->
This was a House of Lords parliamentary report picked up by all sorts of news outlets.

http://www.fis.com/fis/worldnews/wor...db=1%20target=

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7480416.html

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-12-17/u...-after-brexit/

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...-35301238.html

as for what might happen if you leave...you havent' left yet.
You won't know whether their projections are true for another five years at least. however the seeds of those being correct are already there.

I am concerned about your not caring...I thought it was me who doesn't like the UK. Don't you care what happens to it?
Yeh !and this was also reported on Reuters " Car Bomb Kills at least Eight in Baghdad " and other news channels, tabloids as factual. It's worth viewing this video ,it's only very short.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8d0_1478018838

We don't believe anything anymore really. However, we are of the understanding that France is in a bit of a pickle and the Euro is about to go 'boom' ...is that correct ?
Flicker
France
Flicker is female  Flicker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2016, 11:17 AM

Look. It was a Hous of Lords Parliamentary report!!

It was picked up by many many press outlets.
Are you saying they are all biased?
Do you know the meaning of the ord 'paranoid"??

Go look it up in the Hol Hansard:

http://www.parliament.uk/business/pu...hansard/lords/
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2016, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Flicker, this is the BBC reporting, they are constantly attacking and digging up anything to put Brexit, in a bad light.
We don't care. BBC can throw up as much pro Europe shit as they want.. we listened hard before the vote, and the 'Remainers' and Mr Cameron's Government could NOT put ONE positive point forward about staying in the EU it was all on negative points of what 'Might' happen if we leave.

So we already know the pro's and cons, they gave us a jolly good foresight.

Bob Geldoff; well he did disgrace himself on the Thames, never the same again in my eyes. Stupid sod !
Well said.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2016, 11:50 AM

Some fish facts from 2011

http://www.seafish.org/media/486918/...n%20010711.pdf
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2016, 11:55 AM

Look. It was a Hous of Lords Parliamentary report!!

It was picked up by many many press outlets.
Are you saying they are all biased?
Do you know the meaning of the ord 'paranoid"??

Go look it up in the Hol Hansard:

http://www.parliament.uk/business/pu...hansard/lords/
Don't need to look it up thanks, I know all about the Hansard Debates etc. The fact is that many Lords' who have self interests, can swing their own judgement you know.
I am confused as to why Europe and particularly France as they seem to 'hate' us so much, should even be concerned about our leaving the European Federal State. I have a cousin who has lived in France for 40 years, he says much the same things as you do,but cannot give one reason why we should not be leaving. Can you give a few good reasons why we shouldn't leave ? Oh , you haven't answered my question about 'France being in a bit of a pickle and the Euro is about to go 'boom' ...is that correct ? '
Flicker
France
Flicker is female  Flicker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2016, 12:04 PM

I don't spend my time answering silly remarks that are actually off topic.

I can answer your other question...you should not leave because you won't get as good a deal outside the EU as you do inside it.
Because it is amazing that an ill informed bunch of people can set about damaging their own country for some ridiculous mantra that has been drip fed via a self gratifying press for 40 years. and that out believed it. and that you believe leaving the EU will solve those issues.

I assume that you have accepted that the fishing remarks were not the fabrication of a "biased press" but were the result of a HoL review re reported by a wealth of press coverage from a variety of "biases"?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

22-12-2016, 12:15 PM

I can answer your other question...you should not leave because you won't get as good a deal outside the EU as you do inside it.
Because it is amazing that an ill informed bunch of people can set about damaging their own country for some ridiculous mantra that has been drip fed via a self gratifying press for 40 years. and that out believed it. and that you believe leaving the EU will solve those issues.

I assume that you have accepted that the fishing remarks were not the fabrication of a "biased press" but were the result of a HoL review re reported by a wealth of press coverage from a variety of "biases"?
With respect Flicker, I really don't see how you can possibly comment on how we in the UK feel about the EU when you don't live here and why would you care anyway?
Flicker
France

22-12-2016, 12:19 PM

I repeat:

Tregonsee
Lancashire UK
Tregonsee is male  Tregonsee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2016, 12:32 PM

Brexit vote was great relief for UK fishing industry, peers told

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...industry-lords

It seems that the majority of the UK catch is sold abroad. While the majority of UK consumption is imported.

Anyone see a possible way forward?
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK

22-12-2016, 12:49 PM

Because it is amazing that an ill informed bunch of people can set about damaging their own country for some ridiculous mantra that has been drip fed via a self gratifying press for 40 years. and that out believed it.
So it would appear Flicker, that you are the only one who is correct and well informed on the whole agenda of Britain leaving the EU. If you don't like Britain, stay in France or is that your little concern. One of the 'me me me' brigade ?
I think Brexiters made their decision about a better future, for our grandchildren , not just 'fish'.

Plus, we don't like the same traits coming out of the Eastern European states, who were once communist and still don't have a clue about real democracy but can vote to change our own democracy. By the way, France has had it's dictators too, and I think UK is far better stabilised in a democratic process than any other EU country. We will not have that taken away without a fight. So as you see, there's a lot more at stake than fish ! Thank you and please don't refer to people here as 'ill informed' because they are not.

Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top