Join for free
Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2016, 11:12 PM

Re: Men. Why do we bother?

Ahh I hadnt thought of that Mups...
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 12:03 AM

Men our age like younger women, tall blondes with big boobs mostly.
Little old brunette dumplings like me only attract ones who either aren't fussy or dull as ditchwater.
They don't even look twice to notice that my curves go all the way down to my ankles!
Finding out if I'm worth talking to, cuddly, passionate, loyal etc. doesn't matter.
I've given up hoping.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Men our age like younger women, tall blondes with big boobs mostly.
Little old brunette dumplings like me only attract ones who either aren't fussy or dull as ditchwater.
They don't even look twice to notice that my curves go all the way down to my ankles!
Finding out if I'm worth talking to, cuddly, passionate, loyal etc. doesn't matter.
I've given up hoping.

I know exactly what you mean Tess, and entirely agree.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 12:25 AM

Let's start a "dumplings anonymous" group Mups!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 12:49 AM

You're right about them wanting tall, leggy blondes Tess.
Mind you, perhaps some ladies want handsome, virile hunks too, but there comes a time when you gotta stop daydreaming.

I was thinking of a club for "Diddy Biddy's" meself, Tess.

We'll have to get some Membership forms printed in the New Year.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 01:38 AM

would the men prefer dumplings or plastic ? 'Dumplings' of course

They are terrified of plastic, particularly when a lot goes into the draw at bedtime. Confusion reigns,,, bed or draw bed or draw ?

Have you ever noticed that all these women who try to keep the glamour, with botox , implants, artificial bums, all look the same. For years I've been trying to reduce my backside, now they are all pumping them up ! Plus the 10" heels to make them stick out MORE !!!

All the 'pouts' and plumped up cheeks makes everyone of these women look the same, with puppet -like features.

A face with character , humour and lips that actually bend, has to be higher on the richter scale , surely ?

Now if I have offended anyone....sorry ,I'll go and hang my head in shame.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

27-12-2016, 07:20 AM

It's the ones than don't need plastic they go for.
Do older women fancy younger hunks?
I don't, just ordinary bearded gentlemen with eccentric or quirky characters.
Young hunks would need too much exercise methinks!
Lizzie Jones
Canada
Lizzie Jones is female  Lizzie Jones has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
It's the ones than don't need plastic they go for.
Do older women fancy younger hunks?
I don't, just ordinary bearded gentlemen with eccentric or quirky characters.
Young hunks would need too much exercise methinks!
Where do we find these bearded gentlemen?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

27-12-2016, 08:19 AM

They're everywhere, but hard to catch!

Lying awake for hours with this blasted cold, now coughing thanks to neighbour leaving bonfire burning all night.
Anyway, I've been pondering what type of man I'd really like.
Comfy, gnome - like appearance with interesting facial hair, possibly a plait or ponytail, with a small kissable bald patch at the back.
He'd be full of interesting news and facts, artistic and jovial, with a hint of a mysterious past.
He'd spend hours inventing contraptions in his shed and when I eventually find out what he's been up to in there, I'd find he'd built a time machine from old bits of washing machines, ceiling fans and other salvaged bits and bobs.
I'd present him with the stylish balaclava I'd been knitting him and tell him to be back in time for tea.
Then I'd go indoors, grab a flask and my best pair of goggles and run out and say, " I'm going with you!" He shout " Hurrah! " and we'd go off on a grand adventure!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by Linden Tree ->
Why is it so difficult to find a decent man out there who doesn't think with his **** first? Yes I know they are made that way, so why am I complaining? It's just that when someone approached me, and we had a nice conversation, then he asks "have you got curves", but then you find out what he really meant to ask is "do you have big boobs", I think why the heck am I bothering.

Should I just go and live in a shack in the middle of nowhere? Get myself a dog or a cat and howl at the moon? Answers on a postcard please to the home for the bewildered.
Sorry, one too many Baileys, rant over.
What sort of men are you meeting ?
Obviously one who was blind drunk if he had to ask ?
Getting a dog seems like a good idea

Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top