Join for free
Page 47 of 57 « First < 37 45 46 47 48 49 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2017, 06:46 PM

Re: Petulant Zionist Israel.

Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2017, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Now you know how we feel when you bring up cats.
Nice one Nom.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2017, 07:14 PM

A feeling I can happily live without.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2017, 09:54 AM

After watching umpteen videos by Brother Nathanael it appears the Jewish influence in America is unhealthy in the extreme. He goes on to say that they more or less run the show. They have very influential positions in practically all aspects of government - including the judiciary. Another worrying concern is they have more or less total control of the media to the extent they can make or break someone by either giving good publicity, bad or none at all. Any that don't pay homage to Israel has more or less had it with regard to their career - and that includes the likes of Trump by the way (his daughter is married to a Jew). They also have incredibly powerful lobbies such as the ADL - Anti Defamation League who bring the wrath of God (no pun intended) on any outspoken person.

Brother Natahael is an Orthodox Christian who converted to Christianity, but was brought up as a Jew. Fascinating man and very knowledgeable about many things and all to do with 'stuff' I'm interested in at present - including how world finance operates. I'm afraid he is pretty rabid with regard to his dislike of Jews and harbours strong views on a number of issues that can be considered worryingly extreme, but is he right? In amongst the dislike is profound knowledge though and he has taught me a great deal. I have watched around 300 of his videos. I started with the oldest - 2010 - and worked my way forward. I'm at year 2016 now and things don't seem so dark as they did, but I won't hold my breath with regard to this as I still have 50-60 videos to go.

Getting back to the power Jews have in the world, well just take a look at the money men - Rothchilds - Goldman Sachs and so on, but the most alarming, with regard to the US, is the Federal Reserve which has the power to make money out of thin air holding NO RESERVES. Unbelievably this is a private concern - Jewish owned. The Federal Reserve lends money to America at interest, but the US has the power to do this itself as written in its constitution, so in effect it could create its own currency without having to pay any interest at all. The Federal Reserve is accountable to no-one so its books are never audited. BN says this is the biggest scam ever devised.

Strange I find it as my other interests lies in what makes the world tick and how it got to the incredible turmoil we see today. This has led me down some roads I never intended to take. Oddly enough I seem to have come full circle and find myself studying life around the birth of Jesus Christ and of course the people who insisted on his crucifixion were these very same people. Christianity is on the wane in the West (now why is that?) and the people who practised usury are still doing the same now.

I've rapidly coming to the conclusion that we have been in a war since before the birth of Christ and are still in it. Is globalism just another form of a perverted belief system where ultimately the Elite control the few - and one where Christianity has no part to play in it?

I also find it odd that in Russia there is a Christian revival going on under Putin - himself an Orthodox Christian. Who spouts the most hatred towards Putin? Just watch a few US tv programs to work this one out.

There is far more going on in this world than many realise. Unravelling it all without creating conspiracy theories of your own, or falling for others, takes some doing. The way I approach it is to research both sides to an argument. At this moment in time I'm reading the negative, but soon I will be in happier places hopefully - the positive (if there is such a place really and I don't just find the gullible and misinformed).

I know one thing - the world as presented by the media is not as it really is - far from it.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2017, 10:00 AM

Hi

MKJ.

I have a very simple view of life.

Anyone who stays in their own house, does not go out into the real world and spends their time watching extremist videos is not worth listening to.

Especially when, as they have posted, to save their own skins, they would fall in with the Extremists.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2017, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

MKJ.

Anyone who stays in their own house, does not go out into the real world and spends their time watching extremist videos is not worth listening to.

Especially when, as they have posted, to save their own skins, they would fall in with the Extremists.
There is no need for this. What is going on in your head? Is this tablet related or something? Is this something else? What on earth is it? Is this jealousy?

You need to ask yourself a few questions about your attitude towards me as it is borderline insane. I do a great deal of introspection to form a balanced approach so maybe you should do the same.

Swimfeeders as far as I can make out you need help.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

12-06-2017, 10:19 AM

Hi

MKJ.

I try to make my posts informative, controversial yes, but not conclusive as I do not have any of the answers I'm searching for. I do not know enough about lots of things - just plain uninformed. This latest post merely shows my development, but shouldn't be taken as my acceptance of how things are - far from it. The more I learn the more humble I become. Peace of mind could be just a few more books and videos away - who knows.

As for only watching extremist videos or reading similarly tainted propaganda - does the Bible, 1984 and Brave New World fall into this category too?

Get a grip man and you might learn something .
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2017, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
There is no need for this. What is going on in your head? Is this tablet related or something? Is this something else? What on earth is it? Is this jealousy?

You need to ask yourself a few questions about your attitude towards me as it is borderline insane. I do a great deal of introspection to form a balanced approach so maybe you should do the same.

Swimfeeders as far as I can make out you need help.
Hi

Simples, anyone on here can look at the Brother Nathanael Videos and see what a complete religious nut case he is.

It is the same with predicting a Muslim Takeover of the UK.

Bridgend has a minute Muslim Population, Kenfig Hill even less.

The World is real, the Internet is not.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

12-06-2017, 10:32 AM

Hi

Simples, anyone on here can look at the Brother Nathanael Videos and see what a complete religious nut case he is.

It is the same with predicting a Muslim Takeover of the UK.

Bridgend has a minute Muslim Population, Kenfig Hill even less.

The World is real, the Internet is not.
Sorry Swimfeeders, but you don't really bother me. You used to, but I continually grow. You are now coming across as a buffoon - almost like a petulant child. It is getting to the stage where I feel sorry for you. You no longer have anything for me to worry about - nothing. I will continue to become more knowledgeable, but you? Not sure where you are going as you have undoubtedly reached your limit. You have a pedantic mindset that is happy rummaging around in minutia.

Carry on, but I should think the mods will have to do something about you soon.

No ill will here. I just hope you are not unwell.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2017, 10:42 AM

So MKJ ... I take it you've got to the end of the your self-help book 'How To Become Unbearably Arrogant in Easy Stages'.

You ought to lighten up.

Page 47 of 57 « First < 37 45 46 47 48 49 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top