Join for free
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2017, 07:39 AM

Re: What are your worse faults

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
If I'm honest Mups, probably the same, feeling guilty and worrying too much.
Those aren't faults though are they?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2017, 07:40 AM

I am a stickler for good manners, good behaviour and having things done properly - I do not see this as a fault - but others do !!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2017, 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by Shadowman ->
Sounds like one of those trick job interview questions: What is your greatest fault? I come to work too early and work too hard.
Hi

I agree.

My first serious interview before a panel.

I was first asked to list all my positives.

Then I was asked by the Chair of the Panel, who obviously did not want want me to get the job, to list my major faults.

I replied, I only have one.

She looked at me, I looked at her.

The tension was palpable.

Eventually she broke first.

And what is that?

A complete lack of any form of self criticism I replied.

She was stoney faced, much hilarity from the rest of the panel.

I got the job.

I was warned that I would not last long, a very powerful lady.

I lasted 3 years.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2017, 10:28 AM

I am a born worrier, and I have always bitten my nails.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2017, 11:15 AM

I think it's my lack of organisation. I never know where I've put anything.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2017, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
We hear of Loose Women, but I blame these Loose Men Rhian. I was perfectly alright till Fender put ideas in me head.
Now poor Dongle has either done a runner or fell asleep.
My laptop ran out Mups. Probably embarrassed what with all the fondling.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2017, 11:20 AM

Im too trusting by nature.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2017, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by eccles ->
Those aren't faults though are they?
It has always prevented me from reaching my full potential.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2017, 12:35 PM

Oh Mups, as my whole family and those on here on over50s will tell you, among the many faults I will never admit to, one of my biggest is..... saying in 50 words what could be said in 5 !!.
I have mentioned this before but my 6 gorilla's colluded with each other and if I go on and on and on, they now just put their head on the table and pretend to snore!l that shut's me up!:

My other fault is that sometimes I don't appreciate the feelings of he who must obey. If I want something done my way, then my way it has to be... regardless of whether it is right for him.
To give you one example.....the heating (or lack of it) in the bedroom. All my life I have been a fresh air fiend. The bedroom is the one room where I insisted I did not want central heating, so central heating we did not have.
For the past 40 odd years my poor he who must obey has had to put up with a freezing cold bedroom with the top window permanently open regardless of the weather. We have an electric blanket which we use every night during winter but which we switch off once we are in bed. Now this house is a very old house and gets blooming really cold during the night. Me? I just snuggle down quite contendedly but poor he who must obey who has to get up at least once during the night to use the loo is freezing when he gets back into bed, but never once has he ever complained about this selfish woman!

I'm sure I must have dozen's more faults but hey,no-one is perfect?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2017, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Bend a Fender day?!!
He wont bend..........well...he didn't for me

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top