Join for free
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2017, 08:34 PM

More Sad Families

Two more tragic families tonight .A 7 year old girl in Yorkshire died from 'life threatening injuries' and a 15 year old has been arrested in connection to her death. What must both those families be feeling.Tragic to lose a child ,Tragic to feel your child is guilty of causing the death
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 12:36 AM

Re: More Sad Families

Originally Posted by deylon ->
Two more tragic families tonight .A 7 year old girl in Yorkshire died from 'life threatening injuries' and a 15 year old has been arrested in connection to her death. What must both those families be feeling.Tragic to lose a child ,Tragic to feel your child is guilty of causing the death
I'd be interested to find out what the older girl did to the younger one. I'm afraid I can't understand why anyone, especially a young girl, would intentionally kill someone without any apparent reason.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I'd be interested to find out what the older girl did to the younger one. I'm afraid I can't understand why anyone, especially a young girl, would intentionally kill someone without any apparent reason.
I understand the accused is an older half or step sister.
Maybe sibling rivalry/jealousy may be involved here .
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 02:56 PM

From today's Yorkshire Post. It would appear that the victim, seven-year old Katie Rough, had her throat cut and was stabbed in the chest. No details of the attacker as yet (don't think there ever will be unless reporting restrictions are lifted).

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/...york-1-8327698
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
My god, that's that family destroyed, how do you even start to come back from that?
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 06:44 PM

The worst news for anyone. Impossible to even imagine how they might survive this.

NSPCC recommends that no child under 16 should look after a child that is younger than themselves.

Personally, I think it should be older than 16yrs.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
The worst news for anyone. Impossible to even imagine how they might survive this.

NSPCC recommends that no child under 16 should look after a child that is younger than themselves.

Personally, I think it should be older than 16yrs.
What rubbish, if that was the case nobody would ever be able to live a normal life.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 08:52 PM

Don't know if she was a step sister half sister

But it was her sister that murder her.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 08:56 PM

Well impressed that you posted this at 7am

I did not know it till about 11am confirmed by a person that knows.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex

11-01-2017, 08:58 PM

!5 year old charged with Murder.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top