Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2017, 01:56 PM

Kim Jong-un's outcast brother Kim Jong-nam 'assassinated in Malaysia' by female attac

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/kim-jong-un...NzMwNDQxOTA4S0

Kim Jong-nam, playboy son of former North Korean dictator, died following needle attack at airport.

Ewan Palmer
By Ewan Palmer February 14, 2017 12:05 GMT
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2017, 02:19 PM

Re: Kim Jong-un's outcast brother Kim Jong-nam 'assassinated in Malaysia' by female attac

Doesn't seem very safe to be related to that man
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2017, 02:29 PM

Re: Kim Jong-un's outcast brother Kim Jong-nam 'assassinated in Malaysia' by female attac

Indeed, a grown man still with the mindset of a toddler, a very dangerous child. I really can't understand how he has not been assassinated before now.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2017, 02:33 PM

What amuses me, when I see video footage from that country, is how the generals who constantly surround Kim Young'un instantly jump up and down applauding like mad whenever he says anything!

They must be inconstant fear of their lives, knowing that if they aren't constantly sucking up to him they'll not be there the next day!

What a life.
Shadowman
Wisconsin, USA
Shadowman is male  Shadowman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2017, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
Indeed, a grown man still with the mindset of a toddler, a very dangerous child. I really can't understand how he has not been assassinated before now.
Except for still being alive, at first I thought you were talking about the U.S. president.

I cannot even imagine what will become of North Korea after Kim Jong un is finally assassinated. No one ever retires peacefully in that country. But when he goes, it can only mean improvement.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2017, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Shadowman ->
Except for still being alive, at first I thought you were talking about the U.S. president.

I cannot even imagine what will become of North Korea after Kim Jong un is finally assassinated. No one ever retires peacefully in that country. But when he goes, it can only mean improvement.
Would not bet on it.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2017, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
What amuses me, when I see video footage from that country, is how the generals who constantly surround Kim Young'un instantly jump up and down applauding like mad whenever he says anything!

They must be inconstant fear of their lives, knowing that if they aren't constantly sucking up to him they'll not be there the next day!

What a life.
Did you see that clip on the news as they launched the missile? There was that strange little man on the end clapping like a girl. Very odd.
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2017, 06:47 PM

I imagine the only reason Kim Jong Un is still there is because the toadying elite that surround him would not survive in any succeeding regime. So he continues unchallenged because those who in a position to remove him daren't for the sake of their own skins.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2017, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Did you see that clip on the news as they launched the missile? There was that strange little man on the end clapping like a girl. Very odd.
Yes. Clapping for his life!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2017, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Yes. Clapping for his life!
Reminded me of Lieutenant Gruber.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top