Join for free
Page 2 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2017, 10:55 AM

Re: Tony Blair tells the people to ‘rise up’ against Brexit

If Brexit fails it will be down to all the remainers who didn't accept the will of the majority and continually place obstacles in the way of the people who want to knuckle down and get on with it.....
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2017, 10:56 AM

Fair enough, people were entitled to grumble a bit if they didn't like The Referendum result, but that was 8 months ago.
They have had their legal challenges and their say in Parliament, so don't we all think it's about time the Remoaners stopped their whinging and moaning?

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's thoroughly peed off about being told that I didn't know what I was voting for.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2017, 10:58 AM

Anagram:

Tony Blair = Tory in Lab
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2017, 10:58 AM

Hi

I am very pleased that Blair has entered the fray.

It just reinforces the view that voting to leave was the right thing to do,
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2017, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
If Brexit fails it will be down to all the remainers who didn't accept the will of the majority and continually place obstacles in the way of the people who want to knuckle down and get on with it.....
My thoughts exactly
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2017, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Good point.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2017, 11:10 AM

He is completely out of touch with reality and is starting to remind me of izzard
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2017, 11:31 AM

This must be the reason why he flew into Europe a couple of weeks ago to meet his old friend Junker. All big hugs and time to concoct a little plan.

Junker and Blair were both involved in the Treaty of Lisbon
Note, it has been rumoured about Junker leaving his position of President soon. So , with Brexit about to be put on the table has Tony Blair come along to incorporate Junker in a scheming plot within his consultancy , to either delay, or dictate how the end product should be ? I would put nothing past that man and yes he should be facing war crimes ,IMO.

I bet any money Junker will be at that table in one capacity or another, backed by Tony Blair. Tony Blair is the worst, and so disliked but as is normal with people like that is he's not even getting the message, continuing to steam roll through everything .

It sounds like something out of a movie doesn't it ? But these days that is precisely how these men and women in positions of 'grandeur' seem to behave.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2017, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I'm wondering if someone in Government thought so too and paid him to do it.
It certainly makes Theresa May look better and takes the focus from her dithering.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

17-02-2017, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I'm wondering if someone in Government thought so too and paid him to do it.
It certainly makes Theresa May look better and takes the focus from her dithering.
true. No one can speak slower than the great comma swallower himself.

Page 2 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top