Join for free
Page 3 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2017, 11:44 AM

Re: Tony Blair tells the people to ‘rise up’ against Brexit

Both Labour and the Deputy Director of the 'Britain Stronger in Europe' campaign have said that Tony Blair and the rest of the Remoaners should now accept the result, stop complaining, and stop trying to subvert Brexit

www.order-order.com

It would appear that the Remoaners still have not learned one of the first & most important rules of politics, that was well illustrated during the Referendum - you can say more or less what you want about the opposite party and their policies, but you do not insult the electorate
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2017, 12:02 PM

To me, any politician who does not accept the democratic vote of the people, should not be a representative of the people... because that is what political democracy is all about!
How the hell can they use the excuse that voters were mislead so didn't know what they were voting for.... when every political party tells a pack of lies to try and win a general election?
And when will Blair realize that, to the voters, he is the biggest liar of them all?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2017, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Quite the contrary, I think it's good that Tony Blair wants us to rise up against Brexit.....Most people wouldn't buy a used car off him, so lots of people who voted remain will now be wondering if they voted the wrong way. Anybody with any sense would not take advice off that two faced madman after the balls up he's made in the past.
Couldn't agree more .... Blair will be as useful to the Remainer camp as Corbyn is to Labour.
A shot in their own foot.
He'll be calling Brexiters WMD's next.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2017, 01:05 PM

What's getting told about it all is they are trying to tell us we didn't know what we voted for but ask a remainer what the eu will look like in ten or twenty years and they have no idea either. No one knows if it's good or bad but I think change had to happen we couldn't just carry on as we were getting deeper and deeper into the European Union we need to see if we can make it ourselves again. Get a bit of pride about us and make our politicians tell the truth. Everything I've ever asked my MP has been answered with the Eu caused it, now we will see is it eu, or our MPs.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2017, 01:07 PM

No one is going to admit to siding with Blair, this is going to boost the leave case.
He's one of those annoying people who says, "Bregzit" too! That's enough to put anyone off!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2017, 01:18 PM

Well, it looks as though the perma-tanned cockroach, Tony Blair, has crawled out from under his stone. I wondered how long it would be before the world got fed up with his money-sucking tour and he came a-calling again as a Messiah with his blood money and newly invigorated spiel of once again trying to fool the British public by treating us like fools and trying to get us to see the error of our ways by having a second referendum on the EU.

Why, if he is successful, there may even still be a chance of this blood-soaked devil’s dream of being asked to become the President of the EU as a reward A position he no doubt still feels should always have been his, after all, he did betray every person in this land in his original quest to do so. Only by the grace of God did the cockroach fail. Not for nothing is he famous in Cockney slang today in being referred to as “it was a Tony Blair” - NIGHTMARE!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2017, 01:25 PM

It still hasn't sunk in with Blair that he is probably the most reviled past politician in Britain even amongst members of his own party, and I have the feeling that the more he tries to lecture us plebs to change our minds then the more resistant we will become to his bullying..... we can all be bloody minded when faced with arrogance, and he's certainly has that in abundance...
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2017, 01:51 PM

Apologies UJ, I didn't know you had already started a thread on this before pasting onto O50's. Didn't mean to do that, I should have looked more carefully .
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2017, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Apologies UJ, I didn't know you had already started a thread on this before pasting onto O50's. Didn't mean to do that, I should have looked more carefully .
S'right darlin' - you can help carry the scaffold pole (with a nice sharp point on it) to shove into a certain orifice of his
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2017, 02:10 PM

This reptile will ensure Brexits delivery now. Even the most ardent remainers will now know its the right this to do if this sorry excuse for a human being is against it.

Page 3 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top