Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 11:43 PM

Re: My Last Wishes

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
Congratulations ladies !
You have achieved the seemingly impossible.

You have rendered Pumicestone speechless .....

I can feel a small celebration coming on Pummy.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 11:50 PM

In life, so many folks seemed to have no gumption, it also seems in death, so many folks have no resistance, WHAT THE HECK
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2017, 12:14 AM

Thank you very much for your thoughts and ideas everyone (except Pummy of course ). It has helped, and I will definitely have my dogs involved some how.

I have only got the last 2 dogs ashes because I always lived places I could bury my animals myself until now. I can't do that here, so had to have Biff & Pips cremated.

I have, however, got lots of other little memories from earlier much loved dogs that I could have with me.
I have kept all their ID tags for many years, and also always kept their first milk teeth as they shed them - I was delighted to find 2 of little Gertie's a few months back to add to my collection.
No doubt you all think I'm crazy.

As most of you know, I am single. My son has never married, so I have no DIL or grandchildren either.
I've only had my dogs for company for many years and any that may still be alive at the time of my demise will need thinking seriously about too, and that's another worry. What will happen to them? The oldest one won't even eat if I'm not within sight!

Sorry, I'm rambling on now.
I shall try and sort myself out shortly, but don't want to think about it any more tonight.

Thank you once again for your ideas and kind words. X
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2017, 12:17 AM

Mups
What a lovely person you are .xx
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2017, 12:20 AM

My goodness, I find myself agreeing with you...Mups you are a wonderful person.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

01-03-2017, 12:26 AM

Oh my goodness, don't be nice to me . . . is it possible to still get hormonal after the menopause?
I'm a wreck tonight. Think I'd best turn in. x x
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2017, 12:28 AM

Mups is lovely...very gentle....

muddy, she's a fine lady too.....she'll hate me for saying that
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2017, 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Mups is lovely...very gentle....

muddy, she's a fine lady too.....she'll hate me for saying that
She certainly comes across that way. Tpin.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2017, 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
so many folks have no resistance, WHAT THE HECK
Resistance is futile - you will be assimilated - the Borg said so !!
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2017, 11:40 AM

This is a question I may have to face. Mum is 92 and claustrophobic. The thought of being buried is not on. I think I will opt for the crematorium but in an open coffin.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top