Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
gvm
Sussex, UK
gvm is male  gvm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2017, 09:44 AM

Re: Does Anyone Want To Talk About Gall Stones?

I looked into the gallbladder flush but I don't think there's any evidence that it actually works.
Medical opinion is that what you get out are not in fact gallstones, but emulsified and congealed oil. - so all that hassle and discomfort for a net gain of zero.
They say it's probably not actually harmful, so try it if you like, but not believed to do anything useful
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2017, 09:47 AM

Hi

Up to you Art, but some can be dangerous.

Get rid.

A simple operation, in and out in a day.

Tiny scars, soon go.

If you are worried about the scarring, you know how much I like tattoos and belly button piercings.

Your daughters would be proud of you.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	gallstones.jpeg
Views:	59
Size:	5.2 KB
ID:	2707  
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2017, 12:12 PM

Thank You to you all. Susan, l can't stop laughing!
Realist and Azz, the suggestion of the flush sounds great but as someone said, what happens if my big stone 0.7cm in size gets stuck? Not sure l could drink the olive oil mix in 5 minutes, I would be vomiting!
My biggest (maybe silly to some) worry is leaving my little old dog as he pines dreadfully. If it is just Day surgery, it won't be so bad!
UJ, The smashing them to grit via ultrasound, sounds a better option.
Swimmy, those stones look like snails, l'm sure mine will be similar to diamonds!
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2017, 08:42 PM

If there is a large gallstone and it gets suck then believe me you will know it. The pain is worse than childbirth IMO. I had my gallbladder removed as an emergency because of a stone (size of an egg) which had become stuck. My advice would be do not mess a about with flush outs (???? useless and possibly dangerous if you have stones). Get a referral from your GP and get the gallstones removed. If you are having pain it will not get better until the stone/s are removed. It has also been said by professionals that there is little advantage in amending your diet - if you have stones - you have stones; diet modification will not remove them. If they are very small you may pass them anyway without any intervention.
Keyhole surgery for stones is very commonplace and recovery time is usually quick and uneventful.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2017, 10:58 PM

Gallstone flushes DO work. Conventional "establishment" medical staff will always steer you toward their own treatments which generate profit.

If you are going to go to hospital for bladder removal then imo you would be fairly stupid not to first let Nature have a go. The worst that can happen is you end up going to hospital anyway. So same outcome.

Most likely the flush will work wonders for you as it does so many others.

Drinking the olive oil isn't so bad. Just take alternate sips of the grapefruit/lemon juice. The relief you get next day and from that point is so worth it.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2017, 11:05 PM

BTW I will also give you a strong word of warning here which those who have had their bladders out are not telling you.

You have gallstones because of diet and because the body naturally forms them. If you let the hospital remove the gallbladder, then all that will happen is the gallstones will form elsewhere in the body. The gallbladder is the natural place for them, but take that out and they will form elsewhere and that WILL lead to serious complications in the future.

Not only that but the gallbladder controls the supply of bile to the stomach. Without the bladder your body will constantly drip drip drip bile into your stomach and again that leads to consequences years later. Some people opt to have a special pipe/tube inserted/connected to alleviate this.

All in all you have to really wonder, is all that surgery, however quick, really worth it when you could do a simple and natural gallbladder flush and feel fantastic the next day, AND still have your gallbladder ?!!

It's time to take responsibility for your own your health imo. Choose to do what feels right, not what the establishment wants you to do.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2017, 02:52 AM

Art, also look at Rowachol - this is made up of natural oils (Pinene, Camphene, Cineol, Menthone, Menthol, Borneol) and is clinically proven to dissolve some types of stones.

It was developed in Germany (still used there) but doctors prefer to simply take out the gall-bladder here because it is cheaper!

You can buy Rowachol from pharmacies in Germany (I did once ) think one pack was £40. Some require a prescription but I found one that would just ship it (can't rem which one now tho sorry).

I don't use Apple juice, instead I get Malic Acid and just mix that with water - all the benefit of the Apple juice but without the sugar (which will make liver issues worse).

I would definitely read up about it, this book is excellent as it contains pretty much everything you need to know: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Amazing-Liv...ng+liver+flush
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2017, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Art, also look at Rowachol - this is made up of natural oils (Pinene, Camphene, Cineol, Menthone, Menthol, Borneol) and is clinically proven to dissolve some types of stones.

It was developed in Germany (still used there) but doctors prefer to simply take out the gall-bladder here because it is cheaper!

You can buy Rowachol from pharmacies in Germany (I did once ) think one pack was £40. Some require a prescription but I found one that would just ship it (can't rem which one now tho sorry).

I don't use Apple juice, instead I get Malic Acid and just mix that with water - all the benefit of the Apple juice but without the sugar (which will make liver issues worse).

I would definitely read up about it, this book is excellent as it contains pretty much everything you need to know: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Amazing-Liv...ng+liver+flush
I'm so sorry, Azz but l have just noticed l didn't thank you for this info!
I am going to see the consultant next week about my gallstones and hope to avoid an operation! I wouldn't mind but l have never really had any trouble with them! It was only the recent scan to see why l was bloated and had suffered pain on my left side, that they were discovered.
I was also suffering with reflux every night and had been prescribed, Omeprazole, l only took one of the capsules as l would prefer to treat things naturally where possible, besides the Omeprazole gave me an awful headache. I was then prescribed Lansoprazole but l only took one of them too!
The best thing for me, was the suggestion on here that l take Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother. Honestly, it has been like a miracle cure as l no longer get reflux and the bloating has gone!

Thank You to every one else who has given me advice too.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2017, 10:08 AM

All Realist is doing is quoting from various sources with no actual experience

If he went through the pain I went through to the extent of wanting to kill myself and even ketamin (the strongest pain killer possible) doesn't work then he would be saying something completely different.

Artangel
have the gall bladder out and be done with it. Yes the thought is frightening but in reality having a tooth filling is far worse. You have an injection -go to sleep- wake up with a nice cup of tea and it is all over. Even my scars are difficult to see now
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

09-04-2017, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
All Realist is doing is quoting from various sources with no actual experience

If he went through the pain I went through to the extent of wanting to kill myself and even ketamin (the strongest pain killer possible) doesn't work then he would be saying something completely different.

Artangel
have the gall bladder out and be done with it. Yes the thought is frightening but in reality having a tooth filling is far worse. You have an injection -go to sleep- wake up with a nice cup of tea and it is all over. Even my scars are difficult to see now
realspeed, Thank You for that!
It sounds like you really suffered! I take it, you had keyhole surgery to remove your gallbladder and not the big operation people used to have?

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top