Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Merida
UK
Merida is female  Merida has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2017, 09:11 PM

Re: Presumption of Guilt

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Muddy needs no one defending her....I'm excercising my right to reply....to state an opinion.

Likewise!

Have you seen where you were wrong about how I started my original post on this thread???
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2017, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by Merida ->
@tpin

I didn't start my reply with 'You thought wrong' - see below or check back
Your first reply to one of Muddy's posts(on another thread)

Well you thought wrong. The Police do not transport those who are in jail and who may need moving from one point to another. It's done either by the prison service or the company running the prison such as G4S.

Hardly endearing.
Merida
UK
Merida is female  Merida has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2017, 09:14 PM

You said THIS - on THIS thread - stop wriggling.

Starting your reply with "You thought wrong" is hardly polite.

muddy started a post on the other thread with "I thought blah blah blah . . ." She was wrong in what she 'thought' hence "You thought wrong"

I don't find your attitude particularly endearing either, particularly towards a new member. But you're picking the wrong person to try to bully - it won't work.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2017, 09:19 PM

Oh my ( yawn)
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2017, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Merida ->
You said THIS - on THIS thread - stop wriggling.

muddy started a post on the other thread with "I thought blah blah blah . . ." She was wrong in what she 'thought' hence "You thought wrong"

I don't find your attitude particularly endearing either, particularly towards a new member. But you're picking the wrong person to try to bully - it won't work.
Stop wriggling.....you knew very well what I meant, hell, you typed it....maybe 4 posts is too much to remember?

Here we go...bullying...picking on you...jeeez....what next.
Merida
UK

14-03-2017, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Oh my ( yawn)

Yes, have to say that was my reaction too . . .
Merida
UK

14-03-2017, 09:23 PM

Stop wriggling.....you knew very well what I meant, hell, you typed it....maybe 4 posts is too much to remember?

Here we go...bullying...picking on you...jeeez....what next.

Ooh so defensive! Nerve touched, you mixed the threads up and made yourself look silly didn't you. Be a man and get over it.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

14-03-2017, 09:25 PM

Yeah, yeah....senility hasn't got me yet.

You're not an ex-cop by any chance...are you?
Merida
UK

14-03-2017, 09:26 PM

Yeah, yeah....senility hasn't got me yet.

You're not an ex-cop by any chance...are you?
Why do you ask that?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2017, 09:31 PM

Now now er Merida
You are not in your cop shop now .
This is a friendly mannerly place always ready to welcome people of the same persuasion .
Welcome enjoy !

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top