Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2017, 06:49 AM

Re: Out They Go

Indeed, I was just reading that we might ditch it and have a British Bill of Rights. We need to reform Legal Aid too.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2017, 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I do not think that is the reason.

The ECJ is merely reflecting public opinion across the whole of the EU following the wave of terrorist attacks.

It is one of a series of such judgements recently.
What a damn shame the people running EU countries didn't realize this sooner! Most of the public, in EU countries, were well aware of these dangers and would have done it much earlier than the idiot politicians who seem to be running the EU.
There are a lot more than one radical Muslims living in the EU!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2017, 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
What a damn shame the people running EU countries didn't realize this sooner! Most of the public, in EU countries, were well aware of these dangers and would have done it much earlier than the idiot politicians who seem to be running the EU.
There are a lot more than one radical Muslims living in the EU!
Hi

We should never underestimate the stupidity of our own Politicians.

Germany has recently raided a Radical Mosque and shut it down.

Can't see that happening here.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2017, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

We should never underestimate the stupidity of our own Politicians.

Germany has recently raided a Radical Mosque and shut it down.

Can't see that happening here.
I never do Swimmy, give them a title like MP,Prime Minister or Chancellor and they think they know it all! Their lives are now built on fear of being criticized by others, but I believe that the best way to run a country is:-
Listen to what the people want
Think about how this will affect the country ( not your party) and make a plan to act on it.
Have the guts to do what you think is right for the country, not yourself.

Everybody thinks that integration with other cultures is good, but that can only be the case where you don't sacrifice your own culture to accommodate it
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2017, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Everybody thinks that integration with other cultures is good, but that can only be the case where you don't sacrifice your own culture to accommodate it
Integration? Since when have members of the RoP bothered to integrate?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2017, 12:18 PM

Now really think how this will play out - so the ECJ have ruled that countries can deport people. The UK government contracts with G4S to round up those who can be deported - fine and what does G4S do??? - either lets them escape or fails to hold them securely in the first place - happy???
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2017, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Now really think how this will play out - so the ECJ have ruled that countries can deport people. The UK government contracts with G4S to round up those who can be deported - fine and what does G4S do??? - either lets them escape or fails to hold them securely in the first place - happy???
I've heard that G4S raided Battersea and removed all the Afghans.

I am in total agreement with you on G4S....what a shower of s*i*
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2017, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Hi

Really UJ?

G4S does not round up Asylum seekers for a start, it provides housing for them.

The people who round them up and then release them on bail are our Border Service.

When I suggested housing them in secure camps in another thread, you strongly objected to that.

I have no time at all by the way for G4S.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2017, 01:21 PM

Whilst I agree that both G4S and the Border Service appear to be incompetent and unfit for purpose, I suspect that in many ways their hands may be tied by our SJWs.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

11-03-2017, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Whilst I agree that both G4S and the Border Service appear to be incompetent and unfit for purpose, I suspect that in many ways their hands may be tied by our SJWs.
Hi

I have to disagree JBR.

G4S are incompetent, witness the Olympic Security Contract.

Our Border Control are not incompetent , just totally frustrated by Political Instructions not to immediately detain all those illegals they catch.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top