Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2017, 02:14 PM

Re: Out They Go

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I have to disagree JBR.

G4S are incompetent, witness the Olympic Security Contract.

Our Border Control are not incompetent , just totally frustrated by Political Instructions not to immediately detain all those illegals they catch.
It would be interesting to know why those are the instructions, has anybody asked?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2017, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
It would be interesting to know why those are the instructions, has anybody asked?
Hi

Many have, it is a Career ender.

The problem is this, many of our current Senior Civil Servants and Judiciary were appointed under Blair and the rampanty politically correct Harman.

The legacy carries on, fully supported by those who make a fortune from it, the lawyers.

If we had the guts to let the Enforcement Officers loose, there would be an immediate change.

A simple fact of life.

Under International Law any illegal we find here who has not claimed Asylum can be immediately deported.

We allow them to claim Asylum even if they have been here for years.

Now that is stupidity.

There are many who do deserve to be taken from the Refugee camps, Christians, Yazidis, Kurds, who hate Radical Muslims and do integrate well simply because they share our values.

We have agreed to take 20,000 a year, not an issue in overall terms.

Instead we take in all sorts, including those who would be imprisoned in some Muslim Countries.

Sheer madness in my view.

Who is most deserving and more beneficial to us?

A Christian, Yazidi or Kurd who have seen their men and boys killed and their sisters and daughters taken away to be used as sex slaves or a Radical Male Muslim?

Very simple answer in my view.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2017, 02:43 PM

Who is most deserving and more beneficial to us?

A Christian, Yazidi or Kurd who have seen their men and boys killed and their sisters and daughters taken away to be used as sex slaves or a Radical Male Muslim?

Very simple answer in my view.
Well if I ruled the world there would only be one answer, because the others would be dead!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2017, 03:57 PM

Hi

I have to disagree JBR.

G4S are incompetent, witness the Olympic Security Contract.

Our Border Control are not incompetent , just totally frustrated by Political Instructions not to immediately detain all those illegals they catch.
I defer to your superior knowledge.

In fact, I'm becoming quite used to your disagreeing with everything I say!

I'll try not to worry too much about it, though.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2017, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I defer to your superior knowledge.

In fact, I'm becoming quite used to your disagreeing with everything I say!

I'll try not to worry too much about it, though.
Hi

I don't disagree with your sentiments JBR,out we go and the sooner the better.

I just do not believe that it will be as easy and painless as has been promised by Boris and Co.

Time will tell who is right.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top