Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2017, 07:25 PM

Re: Sinn Fein

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I have a serious issue with Sinn Fein, the political wing of the IRA, who planted bombs where my kids went.

As far as I am concerned, Gerry Adams is only alive because it is illegal to kill him.
Totally agree!

Current suggestion of unification, once again, shows the power of terrorism.

JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2017, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Totally agree!

Current suggestion of unification, once again, shows the power of terrorism.

I think I'd like to see unification for that reason. Not as giving in to terrorism, but to have nothing more to do with the terrorists. Let them kill each other and good luck to them.

After all, it seems that our weak government 'rewarded' them.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I think I'd like to see unification for that reason. Not as giving in to terrorism, but to have nothing more to do with the terrorists. Let them kill each other and good luck to them.

After all, it seems that our weak government 'rewarded' them.
Sadly, I suspect that giving any concession, because of terrorism, will make the terrorist a hero in the eyes of like thinkers.

The only outcome of that will be more & more terrorist acts as others swarm onto the band wagon.

Blair giving the two mobsters offices in parliament seemed to me to be as stupid as we can get.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Sadly, I suspect that giving any concession, because of terrorism, will make the terrorist a hero in the eyes of like thinkers.

The only outcome of that will be more & more terrorist acts as others swarm onto the band wagon.

Blair giving the two mobsters offices in parliament seemed to me to be as stupid as we can get.
I agree about B Liar.

However, now that we are at peace and they seem to have given up their terrorist activities, I suspect that a united Ireland could be seen as a product of peace rather than terrorism.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top