Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 12:37 PM

Re: Please Can Someone Start A Funny Or Interesting Thread?

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Twink, l think Meg should rename it ...The Xrated Thread!
When l read you usually go around knickerless, l was thinking what would Foxy do if you twisted your ankle on the moors?
I had visions of him having to give you a piggy back or a lift on his shoulders?!! Eeeeek!
Should that have occurred, I would have borrowed the bikini bottoms that you found on one of my other threads.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
It seems to be all doom and gloom on this site lately!
Whilst off site yesterday, l looked in and all l saw were threads full of bitterness and venom. Surely, it can't be good for people's health to spout off so much hatred?
Please cheer me up!
I had the idea of starting a thread about the daft things which older people do.

Like the Guy at the golf club who had a drain block in his back garden. He took the lid off the drain and ran in to get some tools.
On the way back he tripped, and fell into the hole.
He was stuck there for an hour until his other half came home and saw his two legs sticking up in the garden!

Or the group at the annual dinner dance - all dressed in dinner suits. As it got warmer, many of them removed their jackets as they got up to dance.

On return, one of them got the wallet out of the jacket and bought wine for everyone at the table.

When he got home he rang the real owner of the wallet - who had just cancelled all of his credit cards.

Couldn't really do a thread on all that, could we?

Strange people - us oldies!

Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
I had the idea of starting a thread about the daft things which older people do.

Like the Guy at the golf club who had a drain block in his back garden. He took the lid off the drain and ran in to get some tools.
On the way back he tripped, and fell into the hole.
He was stuck there for an hour until his other half came home and saw his two legs sticking up in the garden!

Or the group at the annual dinner dance - all dressed in dinner suits. As it got warmer, many of them removed their jackets as they got up to dance.

On return, one of them got the wallet out of the jacket and bought wine for everyone at the table.

When he got home he rang the real owner of the wallet - who had just cancelled all of his credit cards.

Couldn't really do a thread on all that, could we?

Strange people - us oldies!

Go for it

Though I'm sure there'll be at least one complaint.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 02:00 PM

Aye go for it Tedc..or You could put it in 'Gumbuds leisurely scribbles'...They're all as mad as a box o' frogs in there
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I love Peter Kay too Azure, did you see the car share one about dog walking? Gosh I laughed till I cried
Yes Artangel ,

Brilliant and the one where he got a urine sample spilled in his face and on his clothes in the Car Share befroe he got to work/

He really is tonic.

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Artangel

If I want a good laugh I watch Peter Kay on YouTube.

The Newspapers make us depressed as well.. They are full of the most depressing articles .

Who cares if celebrities are getting divorced?
I can't watch Peter Kay without having my mouth open in shock

He is the double of my Brother in Law Bill in looks/speech/mannerisms and sardonic humor
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 03:54 PM

Actually, we have had several funny threads, but Flicker doesn't seem to post very often these days.

What a shame.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2017, 12:10 AM

Well my horoscope said:

"This should be a time of emotionally uplifting developments, and a momentary lapse of reason. Romance does that to you."

Nothing happened . . . .
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2017, 12:12 AM

today's not over yet Mups ... still a chance
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2017, 12:14 AM

A funny thread, eh?

Well, I have a big thick book of jokes. Most are very funny, although some of them are slightly smutty.

Still, she doesn't have to read them. Perhaps I could help by inserting a 'smut warning' at the top.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top