Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 03:11 PM

Re: UK-based airlines told to move to Europe after Brexit or lose major routes

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
There will be more to come that will raise many an eyebrow in disbelief at such audacity. Hopefully, Theresa May and her team will not be browbeaten by such utter crap threats and hold their own in these talks. It's all hype, more scare stories will no doubt emerge from under their stone. We, on the other hand, will act with decorum and respect expected from the British, before sticking the knife up em!!
Very true.

Scare tactics have become a way of life.

Soon we'll be at the foot of the stairs on the "Naughty seat"

But he who laughs last...........(prize for finishing the phrase!)
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 03:24 PM

I feel at the moment those who were brave enough to want to leave the EU are like people standing on a cliff waiting for the sun to shine .

Meanwhile, 'the gods of power' are throwing everything they have got at them wind,rain, snow (later it may be hurricanes and earthquakes ) and still the would be leavers stand firm in spite of all of it knowing the sun will shine one day and the wait will be worth it
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I feel at the moment those who were brave enough to want to leave the EU are like people standing on a cliff waiting for the sun to shine .

Meanwhile, 'the gods of power' are throwing everything they have got at them wind,rain, snow (later it may be hurricanes and earthquakes ) and still the would be leavers stand firm in spite of all of it knowing the sun will shine one day and the wait will be worth it
Is that not all about Global Warming Meg?

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Is that not all about Global Warming Meg?

It is whatever you want it to be Ted
Tedc
Berkshire, UK

22-03-2017, 03:37 PM

It is whatever you want it to be Ted
We shall now sing "Land of Hope and Glory, Mother of the free".

If we can remember the words....!

(sorry for the diversion!!)
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 04:08 PM

We have stood against threats and danger from Europe twice in the 20th century, haven't we?

And who prevailed at the end of it all?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
We have stood against threats and danger from Europe twice in the 20th century, haven't we?

And who prevailed at the end of it all?
We are stubborn boggers when pushed I doubt we will be any different this time.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 04:48 PM

I think it'll be bad to start with but hopefully our grand kids will reap the benefits.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 05:06 PM

For Gods sake has anyone got a sick bag?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 05:12 PM

Hi

People voted for Brexit for various reasons.

I did not vote to leave because of EU Immigration, I am much more concerned with Non EU Immigration and genuinely believe that we could have controlled EU Immigration within existing rules.

I did not vote to leave because of the costs of the EU, annoying though they are, I never believed the £35o million lie.

I voted to leave because I objected to be ruled by unelected Eurocrats with their own agenda.

The more these people threaten us, the more I am convinced that voting to leave was the right thing to do.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top