Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2017, 06:30 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning everyone, thick with fog here at the moment and a borderline frost, although a pleasant sunny day forecast for later methinks.

We are going to see my Mum this morning as she is going out for the day tomorrow to my brother's for lunch. Maybe have the afternoon in the garden then preparing the beds for some planting.

Enjoy the day folks.

Me on the right with my brother and Dad probably around 1955
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2017, 06:56 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Hi

Good Morning All.

Frost here, but bright.

I am hoping for a good day today.

Enjoy yourself all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2017, 07:00 AM

Good morning all.

Sun is just coming out.

Off to see my Mum now.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2017, 07:45 AM

Good morning everyone.
I'm an early riser again - only had four hours sleep and then wide awake. I think my body clock has gone beserk!!

It's a day of shopping & cleaning today.
Paula & Ady are taking us out for a meal tonight to celebrate Mothers day. - unfortunately Paula has to work tomorrow.
My daughter Karen came with wine & flowers yesterday - she flies to Tenerife today.
Wish I was going with them..

Lovely & sunny here in Derbyshire. I'm tempted to leave the housework & get out in the garden...

Have a good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2017, 10:26 AM

Morning all.

Susie hinted on CC that it was still cold out! I had planned on doing work on the allotment, but first will go up the road for my paper. I can gauge how it is then.

Just had breakfast and waiting for w/m to finish (had shower first), then I'll get a move on. No rush.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2017, 10:34 AM

Good morning fellow members a beautiful spring day here. Had a lovely walk through the fields. Chloe was not keen because of the heavy dew which clung to her beard, she doesn't like having it dripping wet.

I am going to wash some curtains I think and do some cleaning.

Enjoy your day everyone
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2017, 10:43 AM

Good morning
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2017, 10:45 AM

Good morning all a lovely sunny day here...

Will hopefully be spending some time in the garden later.

Don't forget to put your clocks forward 1 hour tonight UK members

Enjoy your day everyone
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2017, 11:43 AM

buenas dias all. Sunny, blue sky, quite breezy, a pleasant day so far. No particular plans, just a take it as it comes day. Have a nice day all.
Tezza
Kent
Tezza is male  Tezza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2017, 12:59 PM

A late good morning to one and all from a very windy south east. One of those tie everything down days.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top