Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2017, 10:05 PM

Re: Poor Donald

Originally Posted by Shadowman ->
But we always know where he is at (sadly, at taxpayer expense).
Yes....GCHQ are following his every move.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2017, 12:52 PM

American people 3 Donald Trump 0

Anyone want to raise book on what the next issue will be and the outcome???
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2017, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
I hope America wakes up...they've elected a walking disaster.

I'm sure there's a Mel Brooks' film in this.
There already has been - he is the living embodiment of Governor LePetomane (I think that was his name, anyway) in Blazing Saddles.
YungBismo
New Member!
PNW, USA
YungBismo is male 

02-04-2017, 05:54 AM

Originally Posted by Shadowman ->
But we always know where he is at (sadly, at taxpayer expense).
oh boy, this made me laugh. sent it to my grandson, he got a kick out of it
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2017, 09:14 AM

Actually I'm beginning to feel a bit sorry for him, the political establishment have closed ranks and I have a feeling even if he tried to get a good policy approved they would vote him down.

I am not a Donald fan but I was looking forward to a new approach and seeing how he would cope. Alas it seems he is doomed and I doubt he will see his term through.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2017, 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Actually I'm beginning to feel a bit sorry for him, the political establishment have closed ranks and I have a feeling even if he tried to get a good policy approved they would vote him down.

I am not a Donald fan but I was looking forward to a new approach and seeing how he would cope. Alas it seems he is doomed and I doubt he will see his term through.

We can but hope darlin', we can but hope.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2017, 12:58 PM

Not unlike how they treated Obama then?
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2017, 01:02 PM

Is "Poor Donald" an Oxymoron, Judd?

Or is he just a Moron?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2017, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Not unlike how they treated Obama then?
No not like Obsma at all. Obama didn't have the majority in both Houses like Trump, on paper Trump should be able to steam roll whatever through and I suppose in business that's exactly what he did.

Thing is politics isn't like that and he has upset people even in his own party, that's what I meant even a good piece of legislation would probably now fail because it's him who is putting it forward.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2017, 08:17 PM

No not like Obsma at all. Obama didn't have the majority in both Houses like Trump, on paper Trump should be able to steam roll whatever through and I suppose in business that's exactly what he did.

Thing is politics isn't like that and he has upset people even in his own party, that's what I meant even a good piece of legislation would probably now fail because it's him who is putting it forward.

Very good post and too the point.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top