Join for free
Page 798 of 1676 « First < 298 698 748 788 796 797 798 799 800 808 848 898 1298 > Last »
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2018, 11:26 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Originally Posted by Pug ->
''eeeeeevnin',all''

Gor Blimey-I work away for just a few days-and chaos lands here!

Right-shuttup with the drivel and get the welcome mat vacuumed.

...oh-and someone get that bumgum chap out of that lycra...YUK!

oeer hello honey - missed me have ya - whisper whisper - could I PLEASE have my make-up bag back please -FULL - yes I know you SAY you only need it for the sunburn and we DO believe you don't we chaps and chapettes - and all that dust over ya after driving the artic - oeeer you are so handsome I could hug a pug!!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2018, 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Gummy, do not try any of this, just keep your eyes peeled.

I don't think RJ will return, not if everyone keeps pushing him around!
I''m a carrot and cauliflower man meself flower? they say that carrots stop ya goin blind but wearing them around ya neck is a bit of a fuss - woke up last night with a bit of cacctiatore stuck in me teeth and the tv blaring - I thought I'd gawn to heaven !
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

01-07-2018, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Howya Pug me lad.

Phyllis and meself went to mass last Sunday, on the way out she says to me “That Maguire Girl put on an awful lot of weight, do you think she’s pregnant?”
“Didn’t see a bit of her Dear”
“And didn’t you see that Brady young one winking at all the boys, disgraceful wasn’t it?”
“I must have been looking the other way, didn’t notice her”
“And did you see that short dress Mary Burke had on, that can’t be right for the mother of three children”
“Sorry dear I wasn’t minding her”
“Then you must have seen Molly Ryan drinking brandy from that fancy silver flask of hers?”
“I wasn’t watching dear”
“Oh for Gods Jem, I don’t know why you bother to go to mass at all”
smart man at mass !! - those sort of questions lead to heavy discussions about nothing and her dockin and curtsyin to the bishopric!!! still best to do it enmasse??
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2018, 09:55 AM

Good Morning from Bulgaria
My twin boy with problems, had a hole in his shorts pocket, his sunglasses ended up down the lining down his leg!
Trying to manoeuvre them back up his leg, to the hole in his pocket, it must have looked bad, he says, what is an erotic bar!
There were a few on the strip in Sunny Beach. He waits 2 days to ask!!!
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2018, 12:22 PM

Here'y'are,you lot...NOT that yerz deserve it...but this,is the vehicle [100-ton 8-legger counterweighted extener crane] l'il ol' moi had to get firstly along 3.5 miles of VERY winding,narrow lane;then,coz that wasn't difficult enough,across two fields,both uphill,then get the ladders out and saw back the branches so I had access,THEN work miracles to get the self-contained office building I'd already transported from Hull,lifted,into position,lowered and placed EXACTLY on the support board,to within a 1/4-inch!!! [otherwise the plumbing,etc,won't fit] I'd SO much rather be lecturing on physics....

]
So,there y'have it...bought for her husband to sit by the pool in the office complex as he contemplates how fortunate he is. One of the neighbours informed me she bought him a hotel in Morocco for his birthday last year...and paid for him to have a month watching various matches in Russia for his birthday this year....my,my-and all I got was a 'glad you're not here' card,from that pommie-fancying gumboil...
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2018, 12:22 PM

Good morning from the dry and barren land of the Summer Settlers. Well, yesterdegg was cool and we had a little light rain. Just enough to convince the brown patches on the grass to go "slurp" and synthesise some cholrophyl.

The sun is a shining and the Goddess of the White is smiling down upon us by here. Mind you, the midden is humming and now has a crust dry enough to trap the unwary into thinking it is solid ground. Wo betide any living creature greater than about 25 kilos that decides to misadventure acrawst it.
Ours has never killed anyone, well not as far as we know anyway. If someone did fall through I suppose the thing would just chuckle and gurgle and close the hole over and dry itsen out to hide the edivence.
We bain't planning to drain it anytime zoon, but I have allus fancied blowing it out like that Blaster Bates feller used to do, as he related in his after dinner story entitled, Shower of Sh1t over Cheshire.
I imagine it would be a bit like when we used to be kids and would put bangers in crusty cowpats. It would leave a lovely smoking crater revealing a soft lighter coloured interior.
Such fun.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2018, 01:28 PM

Thanks for the pics Pugsy Wugsy.
I hope you are having a nice rest now.
I suppose you must be an expert at manoeuvres.

Where is that Gummy today?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2018, 02:11 PM

God bless your manoeuvring skills Pug dear boy, give yourself a pat on the back for a very awkward job done expertly.
Any more of them wimmin left who buy fellas hotels for their birthday? No, I thought not.

How are you doon Fruity.
Ah decisions decisions, some might say it’s good to get your shit together and others might say it’s best to leave sleeping shit alone.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2018, 02:17 PM

This one is for Sir Gumbert, it's short and sweet, I think he likes this poet.

When You Are Old
By William Butler Yeats

When you are old and grey and full of sleep,
And nodding by the fire, take down this book,
And slowly read, and dream of the soft look
Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

How many loved your moments of glad grace,
And loved your beauty with love false or true,
But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

And bending down beside the glowing bars,
Murmur, a little sadly, how Love fled
And paced upon the mountains overhead
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

02-07-2018, 02:18 PM

well bugger me [no don't form a queue lads!] all we get is pics of some yellow wagon that pugs [in his kilt I assume] is purring about and nothing of pug. well I beg ya pardon laddie but anyone here can put pics up of such vehicles anyone. how come you where no where to be seen? - kilt slipped or summat?

Jem can ya take the laddie to the blarney stone and get him so luck instilled - he still thinks mechano is the real thing - those pics ARE mechano things aren't they!!!!!

Page 798 of 1676 « First < 298 698 748 788 796 797 798 799 800 808 848 898 1298 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top