Join for free
Page 91 of 91 « First < 41 81 89 90 91
Ffosse
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Yesterday, 04:04 PM

Re: I've had my chest x-ray

Think of the money you'll save, and the fact that you'll be able to get down to a very low level of nicotine.

I started with the 24 micro grammes then went down, 16, 12, 6 and am now on 3 - I may stop altogether or continue vaping nicotine-free as I like the flavours with a good juice. I couldn't imagine ever smoking again. The only times I've felt like smoking are when I've had a shock (bad news) or am in great pain.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Yesterday, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
Think of the money you'll save, and the fact that you'll be able to get down to a very low level of nicotine.

I started with the 24 micro grammes then went down, 16, 12, 6 and am now on 3 - I may stop altogether or continue vaping nicotine-free as I like the flavours with a good juice. I couldn't imagine ever smoking again. The only times I've felt like smoking are when I've had a shock (bad news) or am in great pain.
Is that what I should do? Gradually reduce, I am still learning.
I must try other flavours, I fancy coconut if they make it.
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Yesterday, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Try and stay calm my lovely.
Wednesday is an awful day for me.
But, I will still support both you and Val.
Sounds like the three of us have a busy week ahead with hospital appointments. Will be thinking of you both and offering what support I can. xx
Ffosse
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Today, 06:54 AM

i see my Consultant on Tuesday, the day before my chemo - I don't know why he couldn't have seen me on the Wednesday and save me an extra trip to the hospital.

Still, I wish you well, Val J.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Today, 05:28 PM

I'm here for you both.
Waiting to how you both are today.
Page 91 of 91 « First < 41 81 89 90 91

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top