Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2016, 03:50 PM

Are they Future leaders

Accdoring to to days News Papers, Boris Johnson is the favourite candidnate for Prime Minister of UK.
And Donald Trump is racing ahead to be President of U S A

It seems they are chosen for their personaliy, but are either of them fit to run a Country?

No doubt Boris has charrisma and is very popular with the ladies

What has Donald Trump got apart from money and business expertise

They do both have "The gift of the Gap. But.. Is that enough?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2016, 04:00 PM

Re: Are they Future leaders

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Accdoring to to days News Papers, Boris Johnson is the favourite candidnate for Prime Minister of UK.
And Donald Trump is racing ahead to be President of U S A

It seems they are chosen for their personaliy, but are either of them fit to run a Country?

No doubt Boris has charrisma and is very popular with the ladies

What has Donald Trump got apart from money and business expertise

They do both have "The gift of the Gap. But.. Is that enough?

They do have a 'gap' in their gift - that's for sure
Neither of them fill me with hope - sure about that too ......
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2016, 04:21 PM

I think I feel safer with boris than trump but that's all I can say about them as they certainly don't inspire me to think they will be great leaders.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2016, 04:57 PM

From what i've seen on the news Trump spouts hatred , What he said about punishing women for having abortions ,is so wrong . It would be a disaster for America for many reasons . I would think it would be like turning the clock back 70 + years .

Boris comes across as a down to earth man , Ive not heard much from him on the news prior to him saying he wants out of the EU.
If he does run for PM , then it would depend on what he stands for whether i vote for him or not ..
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2016, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
From what i've seen on the news Trump spouts hatred , What he said about punishing women for having abortions ,is so wrong . It would be a disaster for America for many reasons . I would think it would be like turning the clock back 70 + years .

Boris comes across as a down to earth man , Ive not heard much from him on the news prior to him saying he wants out of the EU.
If he does run for PM , then it would depend on what he stands for whether i vote for him or not ..

Eliza darlin' - we know what Boris stands for - he's a member of the Bullington club, like Cameron is too and is a member of the 'nasty party' - 'nuff said???
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2016, 05:59 PM

Trumps philosophy has been from the start.. "divide and conquer " The Republican Covention this July promises to be quite contested. There are many within the Republian party that do not want Trump as their leader. Republicans fear that with Trump the party could lose big time against Hillary Clinton.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2016, 06:07 PM

Boris is a clown and no way would i want him to hold any power. I thought we had the worst leaders during the coalition but Corbyn, Cameron, Fallon and Sturgeon scare the living daylights out of me.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2016, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Boris is a clown and no way would i want him to hold any power. I thought we had the worst leaders during the coalition but Corbyn, Cameron, Fallon and Sturgeon scare the living daylights out of me.

Just keep taking the tablets matey, you'll be fine !!!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2016, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Just keep taking the tablets matey, you'll be fine !!!
So are you saying you support any of the above the Joe or just having a snide dig ?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

01-04-2016, 06:27 PM

Not being Scottish, I know very little about Nicola Sturgeon, but I have met Jeremy Corbyn on several occasions and he seems a pleasant man. I don't always agree with some of his policies, but on the whole he's far, far better than the 'nasty party' ever knew how to be.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top