Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2016, 07:10 PM

Re: Are we safer in the EU?

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Low wattage vacuum cleaners, straight croissants, straight cucumbers, ridiculous light bulbs etc etc.

It's not so much the rubbish they come up with as the fact that they have time and meetings to discuss these things.
And they are effectively removing our freedom of choice.

On a much larger scale, they are removing our sovereignty.

Hitler tried it in 1940 and failed. Murky is trying it again and, thanks to our short-sighted Europrats, could well succeed.

I suppose, though, that we should be grateful that there will be no gas chambers this time... I think.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2016, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
Please tell me what rubbish?
No one can tell us with any true facts.
Other rubbish Wrinkly includes sending millions of pounds to the EU each week to keep a large contingency of bureaucrats to do the administration that we are already paying our own government to do. How many layers of politicians do you want. Have you ever heard the saying 'More chiefs than Indians?'
Having such a large contingency of politicians just lends itself to corruption. We even get that in our own country albeit on a smaller scale, corruption within the EU could be taking place on a global scale and you will be paying for it.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2016, 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Other rubbish Wrinkly includes sending millions of pounds to the EU each week to keep a large contingency of bureaucrats to do the administration that we are already paying our own government to do. How many layers of politicians do you want. Have you ever heard the saying 'More chiefs than Indians?'
Having such a large contingency of politicians just lends itself to corruption. We even get that in our own country albeit on a smaller scale, corruption within the EU could be taking place on a global scale and you will be paying for it.
I agree with every word that you say there OGF.
And all they inflict on us is rules, rules and more rules.
Plus millions of immigrants.
Including jihadis.
Safer in the EU?
My arse!
Alien
Uk
Alien is male  Alien has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2016, 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by moreover ->
What about those who are born and bred here? You can hardly blame the EU for them. It wasn't the EU that bombed Iraq, Libya and Syria and started the whole Muslim diaspora. The whole point of the EU is cooperation instead of conflict.

I agree , it wasn't the eu , however it was the uk and USA that supported /helped Muslims kick ussr from Afghanistan , was uk /USA that protected Muslims in the break up of Yugoslavia , was indeed the USA that was hit in the 9/11 catastrophe and many more incidents since have hit uk and Europe . Maybe it's time for a new approach to Islam ?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2016, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
I agree with every word that you say there OGF.
And all they inflict on us is rules, rules and more rules.
Plus millions of immigrants.
Including jihadis.
Safer in the EU?
My arse!
Hi

Boozer, I agree with many things that you say.

I do not know of a single Jihadist from the EU who has carried out any attack here in the UK or who has been prevented from carrying out such an attack.

I know that our Jihadis have been supporting those in Europe, so it is the other way round, we are exporting terrorism, not importing it from the EU.

They are our own, we have known about the issue for the last 20 years and we have done naff all about it.

The stupidity of our form of Multiculturalism.

Twenty years ago we were giving grants to make communal women's rooms in houses in Improvement Areas, actively encouraging separating men and women because it was part of the Radical Muslim Culture.

Sheer madness.

As for Enforcing against them?

I got a kicking when I was on my crutches, light duties, came across an Immigration Scam, kept in the house I was visiting and only released when one of the women nipped out and fetched an Imam to sort it out.

Very brave of her.

First question when I got back to the office?

What had I done to upset them?

Charges reduced down from GBH to Common Assault for the only one who was caught and then he skipped the UK, off back to Pakistan.

The charge was eventually dropped as he was out of the UK for so long.

He is back in the Uk and working as a Taxi Driver, perfectly legal as he has no criminal record.

This is our madness, it is nobody else's.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2016, 09:34 AM

We hear almost on a daily basis, new directives from the EU that are complete madness. Unfortunately, I can't remember them all off the top of my head because they are so ridiculous that I choose to forget.

If we are unsafe leaving the EU, who's fault is that? Are the government saying that they are so incompetent that they are incapable of running the Country without it?

Surely the cash we send abroad at the drop of a hat could be stopped and used to strengthen our own defences.

Or we could stay in and pay people to have endless meetings about the shape of a croissant.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2016, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Boozer, I agree with many things that you say.

I do not know of a single Jihadist from the EU who has carried out any attack here in the UK or who has been prevented from carrying out such an attack.

I know that our Jihadis have been supporting those in Europe, so it is the other way round, we are exporting terrorism, not importing it from the EU.

They are our own, we have known about the issue for the last 20 years and we have done naff all about it.

The stupidity of our form of Multiculturalism.

Twenty years ago we were giving grants to make communal women's rooms in houses in Improvement Areas, actively encouraging separating men and women because it was part of the Radical Muslim Culture.

Sheer madness.

As for Enforcing against them?

I got a kicking when I was on my crutches, light duties, came across an Immigration Scam, kept in the house I was visiting and only released when one of the women nipped out and fetched an Imam to sort it out.

Very brave of her.

First question when I got back to the office?

What had I done to upset them?

Charges reduced down from GBH to Common Assault for the only one who was caught and then he skipped the UK, off back to Pakistan.

The charge was eventually dropped as he was out of the UK for so long.

He is back in the Uk and working as a Taxi Driver, perfectly legal as he has no criminal record.

This is our madness, it is nobody else's.
Swim, you have learned from your own experiences but there are many stupid British people who think " It won't happen here , we have police and the army", they obviously don't listen to reports where militant Muslims are trying to take over areas of our country.
Alien
Uk
Alien is male  Alien has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2016, 10:50 AM

We must create an EU army, says senior MEP
http://dailym.ai/1Xg9TI5
via http://dailym.ai/ios
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2016, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by Alien ->
We must create an EU army, says senior MEP
http://dailym.ai/1Xg9TI5
via http://dailym.ai/ios
I am really getting fed up with everybody's opinions being printed in Newspapers! They are just an individual whose opinions are no more valid than our own. Nobody knows what will happen on the future so it is up to members of the British public to make up their own minds, based on their own particular reasons for staying or leaving. None of us can know what will be best for this country, so we just have to go with our gut feelings, as we do when we vote in General elections. At least this way, whichever way the vote goes, it will be a vote of the people and not some self centered politicians decision.
Alien
Uk

09-05-2016, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I am really getting fed up with everybody's opinions being printed in Newspapers! They are just an individual whose opinions are no more valid than our own. Nobody knows what will happen on the future so it is up to members of the British public to make up their own minds, based on their own particular reasons for staying or leaving. None of us can know what will be best for this country, so we just have to go with our gut feelings, as we do when we vote in General elections. At least this way, whichever way the vote goes, it will be a vote of the people and not some self centered politicians decision.

What a pity you are fed up with 'others opinions' considering you are in a forum that by its very reason for being is ' to give opinions' .
As for a link to a paper or news article , I believe adults do this as others if interested can read the link and form their own opinion ?

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top