Join for free
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 08:37 PM

11 Countries Already Queuing For UK Trade Deal

Yep, other countries are already ready and willing to establish trade deals with us !!!

Iceland, India, Germany (!), New Zealand, Australia, Ghana, Canada, Mexico, Switzerland, South Korea and wait for it . . . the USA ! Yes, that "back of the queue" quip by Obama was BS and a shocking attempt to sway the UK nation.

Read here:

http://heatst.com/uk/11-countries-ge...-with-britain/

It's going to be great again !
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 08:40 PM

Re: 11 Countries Already Queuing For UK Trade Deal

And there's this too....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36660133

Looking good so far.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 08:40 PM

Excellent Post Realist , and the FTSE 100 is doing really well '
and the FTSE 250 is working its way up too . .
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 08:53 PM

Thanks for a wonderful thread Realist.
You've restored my faith in human nature ... yes, I know, but don't take it too bad.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 09:21 PM

I heard something about Australia 'waiting in the wings' to trade the other day.

When we joined 'The Common Market' I thought we behaved very badly towards our commonwealth friends taking a deal at their expense. I am delighted they will still be happy to trade with us and without protectionist tariffs.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Yep, other countries are already ready and willing to establish trade deals with us !!!

Iceland, India, Germany (!), New Zealand, Australia, Ghana, Canada, Mexico, Switzerland, South Korea and wait for it . . . the USA ! Yes, that "back of the queue" quip by Obama was BS and a shocking attempt to sway the UK nation.

Read here:

http://heatst.com/uk/11-countries-ge...-with-britain/

It's going to be great again !
Excellent news, and a very good reason that we should not be kow-towing to the EU in the hope of some trade concessions (with conditions, of course).

Let's hope our glorious leaders are aware of these offers. I'd be surprised if they're not, but then they have other interests, don't they?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
And there's this too....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36660133

Looking good so far.
Yes, just as I said it would. The panickers can calm down now, at least until they find something else to worry about.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

29-06-2016, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I heard something about Australia 'waiting in the wings' to trade the other day.

When we joined 'The Common Market' I thought we behaved very badly towards our commonwealth friends taking a deal at their expense. I am delighted they will still be happy to trade with us and without protectionist tariffs.
We did indeed. Nice to know who your real friends are, isn't it?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
We did indeed. Nice to know who your real friends are, isn't it?
Absolutely JB ....
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 10:07 PM

At last something positive - woohoo!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top