Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2017, 11:35 AM

Re: The Real Marigold on Tour

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
I enjoyed the programme and am looking forward to next week, but I do agree with Jazzi I was very disappointed in Miriam Margoyles. She didn't seem to give a stuff about herself and I was quite ashamed of her behaviour. Does she really not give a fig about herself anymore do you think?
I agree about Margoyles. Fine if you wish to be a pig in your own company but not in public in a foreign country. In fact the only one out of that lot that I would be happy to travel with is Wayne who seems to be more worldly wise than the rest of them.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2017, 04:33 PM

Bill Oddie was with the original OAP's who did the original show, guess he can't do the new ones.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2017, 04:47 PM

It's quite nice to see different celebs each series IMO
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2017, 06:33 PM

I don't remember Bill Oddie in a previous series. I most probably didn't watch earlier ones.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2017, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Next week this group is in Cuba, joined by Jan Leeming, so I expect third or fourth week we will see Chiang Mai.

The more I watch Miriam the less I like her. How could she turn her head away from adorable babies, anyway?
First time I saw this last night. I have to say Jan Leeming made me squirm, such a sickly sweet person and so embarrassing watching her fawning over that bloke - much preferred the personality of Miriam, much more down to earth.

They do some seriously good stuff for their elderly folk in Cuba, I was impressed. Shame we don't do the same.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2017, 08:47 PM

I thought that bloke she went out with was an ugly b*****d, but each to their own!!

And as for Miriam farting on tv. God she's disgusting.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2017, 08:50 PM

I thought that bloke she went out with was an ugly b*****d, but each to their own!!

And as for Miriam farting on tv. God she's disgusting.
Yes, wasn't he.... I bet he only hung around Jan to get his fizzog on the TV

Miriam's farting made me chuckle TBH
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2017, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
First time I saw this last night. I have to say Jan Leeming made me squirm, such a sickly sweet person and so embarrassing watching her fawning over that bloke - much preferred the personality of Miriam, much more down to earth.

They do some seriously good stuff for their elderly folk in Cuba, I was impressed. Shame we don't do the same.
I agree Pesta JL comes across as a bit desperate for a man, any man ....
I wouldn't want to go on holiday with Miriam either but she does make me laugh
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2017, 08:19 AM

Paul is part of the group staying in Chiang Mai.
Chiang Mai is a very interesting place, the city is medieval and partially destroyed by an earthquake in the 1500s, nearby is the Golden Triangle and the Mekong River. I went there a fair while back.

Some Photos >>>Click Here<<< (While you wait for the show)
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2017, 10:15 AM

Really enjoyed the Cuba episodes, I've never wanted to leave uk but Cuba was fascinating. USA hasn't had any influence and they've really developed a different way !

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top