Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2018, 08:14 PM

Re: Look who I found

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Beautiful Gertie, she's all grown up now

Yes, all grown up Mags.
She never has reached quite the same size as the others, she'll always be a bit smaller.
She has stayed very gentle, a little timid of strangers, and she would really be happiest if she could sit on your lap all day. She just loves contact, even if she can just feel one finger on her, she's happy. I've never known a cuddler like this one.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2018, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
She's a babe, just like her mum.

You're shameless, dongles.

(But don't ever change). x
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

26-04-2018, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Has Gertie finally grown out of all her health problems, Mups? She is certainly a stunning looking dog!

Hi Tabs, at her last check up, they said her heart sounded normal, he could no longer hear the faulty valve.
The cardiologist has signed her off too, and said no need to go back unless I am worried about her.
You can imagine how ecstatic that made me feel.

Any time I go vet's with one of the others, I take Gertie along for the ride as well, and always get him to have a quick listen to her chest for me. Best to keep tabs on it.

She's a very special little girl, that one.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top